Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just say NO to vendor bashing...

Just say NO to vendor bashing...

FYI - if you have a documented bad experience with a vendor and you've done what you can to resolve it, feel free to post up and use the power of the web.

However - if you have unsubstantiated allegations, or worse, an opinion that does nothing but flame the vendor you can keep your comments to yourself. The adage about "opinions being like a-holes, everyone's got one" couldn't be more true.

Keep in mind that without specialty vendors engineering custom parts that let us go further than factory, this sport doesn't exist. There are many ingrates out there who have forgotten that simple fact.

We won't tolerate negative posts like what is demonstrated in this thread.
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

Re: Just say NO to vendor bashing...

"Expat, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

??????
    Mark<br />04 4Runner SE, 17x9 MT ClassicLocks, 35&quot; BFG&#39;s, ARB lockers frnt and rear, 4.56 Gears, SW Sliders &amp; Bullbar, Smittybilt 10000lb winch, custom susp, 1.5&quot; 4Crawler BL, Kurt Trailing Arms, Cobra 75WXST CB radio, 4ft Firestick, Yaesu FT-7800 2m/70cm Ham Radio, Sat. Radio.

Seems they finally got around to moderating the thread and "sterilized it" (that's toughguy talk for doing their job and tooting their horn I guess).

Anywho, I printed a PDF prior to the moderating (which took several days as far as I can tell). Hold tight - I need to shrink the size so I can attach them.

2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack

Quote Originally Posted by expatoz
    "Expat, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

??????
    Fixed the link, but the thread is nothing to speak of now and actually makes little sense since too much was removed.

Here's the transcripts:

Nice.

Must be nice sleeping next to a Mod. Gets you "special privileges" huh.

And there are people over there that are still wondering why..... Why are people leaving.....???
    &#039;83 Truck 4x4 - 4&quot; lift, downey header,, lots of stickers.<br />&#039;90 Runner $600 project ,32&#039;s on black Steelies,Optima Red Top, 1.5&quot; Balljoint Spacers, 80 series Coils, Sleeping/Storage Platform extravaganza<br /><br />You know enough to be dangerous, get out the way before you break something i can&#039;t fix- Pops

I didn't know what to say anymore...that whole thing just pissed me off.
    Lance<br />2001 4Runner Limited 4X4 (Sonoran Steel Stocker)<br />315/75R16 MT/Rs | MT Classic IIs | Dual ARBs/4.88s | (F) 5125/Tundra Coils (R) 5125/LC Coils | 4Crawler 1.5&quot; BL | Aisin Manual Hubs | Slee Sliders | Sonoran Steel Rear Bumper | TJM T-15 w/ Warn M8000

Completely outrageous lack of respect.
    - Jamie<br /><br />1996 SR5 4Runner 4X4 Auto, Deckplate Mod,&nbsp; Hayden Tranny Cooler,&nbsp; Amsoil Air Filter, OME 881/906 N86C/N91SC Lift - SOLD, but still miss it!<br /><br />2005 Silverado 2500HD Duramax Diesel 4WD

It's just the way these message boards are. I had to pull out of this sites sponsor area because I was getting harassed off the board. Now that I have, it has stopped.

The stories I could tell you.........
    1999 4Runner/Dana44 Front Axle - 1990 4WD Mini Pickup, 2006 Tundra &amp; 1948/1981 CJ2A Rock Buggy.

I don't understand why people can't just leave people the hell alone and let them go about their business.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast