Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Just say NO to vendor bashing...

Re: Just say NO to vendor bashing...

I also am glad this will not be tolerated, I may have said some things to vendors in the past (im not sure if I have) but if I did id like to apologize now.

Keep up the excellent work Schaefer and all the other vendors. Its people like you that makes me want to get my truck up and running to have it on the trails
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

Try it now Cebby.

Quote Originally Posted by waskillywabbit
    Try it now Cebby.

I saw it. Good for the members that "the lights are still on"...
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

I think it is back up.

In fact, I know it is.
    2k 4Runner&nbsp; Daily Driver<br />Long travel front<br />Longer travel rear<br />Diamonds, Foxes, Alcans and MT/R&#039;s <br />Goes fast and slow

Rule #18

Vendor Bashing is allowed as long as you later congratulate the vendor on getting press in a magazine.

Guess someone was feeling guilty since we know this magazine issue has been out for a while now. Way to mend the fence.
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

who are we kidding, we all know steve makes crap...

nah just kidding man.
    97 runner and 02 tundy

FYI - if you have a documented bad experience with a vendor and you've done what you can to resolve it, feel free to post up and use the power of the web
    i agree, if you aint got nothing nice to say, dont say anything... its funny though, I showed a product, that was built for the moderate wheeler, and I got bashed, whats really funny is, now that that product is a give away, everyone wants it even the people that was bashing it/me.
    Maybe Im just getting old oh hell, I know Im getting old, lol
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

Now is it OK to bash a vendor if they make unsubstantiated claims about their products, or flat lie about its performance in relation to another companys product? (Not Talking about SS products)

I feel if a product does not live up to the hype that the company claims, we should be able to talk about it.
    99 SR5 4Runner Highlander 5spd V6 4WD e-locker<br />Myspace<br />3rd Gen Bumper Build-up<br />1GR-FE 4.0L V-6 &amp; RA60F 6-speed for my project vehicle<br /><br /><br />Don&#039;t Ask when I&#039;m gonna go SAS, I&#039;m not... I&#039;ll build a buggy first!

Quote Originally Posted by Ric
    FYI - if you have a documented bad experience with a vendor and you've done what you can to resolve it, feel free to post up and use the power of the web
    i agree, if you aint got nothing nice to say, dont say anything... its funny though, I showed a product, that was built for the moderate wheeler, and I got bashed, whats really funny is, now that that product is a give away, everyone wants it even the people that was bashing it/me.
    Maybe Im just getting old oh hell, I know Im getting old, lol
    Ric
    You know I was thinking the very same thing! I saw that give a way and said to myself "hey! Isn't that.....?" Funny how things change....
    ________________________________<br />Eric<br /><br />2006 Tundra D-Cab V8<br /><br />&quot;All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing&quot;

Ric
    You know I was thinking the very same thing! I saw that give a way and said to myself "hey! Isn't that.....?" Funny how things change....
    thankx, Im just glad Im not alone, lol at least the winners will be able to see for themselves... oh well gotta love the "net"
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123