Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Just say NO to vendor bashing...

Re: Just say NO to vendor bashing...

envy? greed? psychotic issues?

who knows why they do it, but the a**holes are everywhere and every vendor has to deal with it at some time or another.

too bad people can't just keep their negative bashing to themselves.
    -andy

That thread was pretty tame compared to what I've seen on other forums about other vendors.

It is good to know that such occurances will not be encouraged or tolerated here.

And true to form, Corky has now put me back on the "miserable users hack" for one well worded post (my first post in months). This hack basically makes the site not come up and/or when it does it's so slow that it's unusable.

Hmmmm.... Abuse of power maybe?
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

Maybe not Mike. I can't get on over there either right now, and I shouldn't be on the radar at all. Unless everyone with membership here is now suspect over there...
    Less is more

Ah thanks! I've been down this road before and figured it was the same over-reaction as I've gotten in the past. I appreciate you checking!!
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack

Quote Originally Posted by blknblu
    Maybe not Mike. I can't get on over there either right now, and I shouldn't be on the radar at all. Unless everyone with membership here is now suspect over there...
    Nope, it's definately down right now.
    - Jamie<br /><br />1996 SR5 4Runner 4X4 Auto, Deckplate Mod,&nbsp; Hayden Tranny Cooler,&nbsp; Amsoil Air Filter, OME 881/906 N86C/N91SC Lift - SOLD, but still miss it!<br /><br />2005 Silverado 2500HD Duramax Diesel 4WD

Wonder if he's making good on his threat to "turn out the lights"...

Being a small business owner, I understand the plight of it. Let me just say that I look for the one on one attention as well as the personalized customer service that the big boys will not/cannot provide. I have talked to Steve numerous times regarding suspension lifts, and he has ALWAYS made time to field my 'newbie' questions. That being said, I will purchase my lift from him, knowing full well that the customer support will be there and then some...Keep on plugging away guys, it does make a difference to those who know better .

Regards,

BWJ
    &quot;In premodern times, the courage of a leader often had to be physical. In the last 500 years it is more often moral. Moral courage is the ability to do what&#39;s right even when it is deeply unpopular, even dangerous. Courage is only found where there is the genuine possibility of loss -- loss of friends, reputation, status, power, possessions or, at the extremes, freedom or life.&quot;<br /><br />~ Mark Joseph

I cannot believe that was tolerated.

I cannot believe the ignorance.

I am sad I didn't get jab about literacy in.

It is down for me too.

Schaefer, I will ring later, on the bottle now.
    2k 4Runner&nbsp; Daily Driver<br />Long travel front<br />Longer travel rear<br />Diamonds, Foxes, Alcans and MT/R&#039;s <br />Goes fast and slow

I am very glad this post was created.

I am glad that the mods have stepped in and instituted a no tolerance policy.

Now that the majority of the douchebags like me have migrated here from YT, it is good to set down the rules early. That way bannation can occur instantly without warning.

I also would like to see an amendment added to this rule that makes bitching about the price of a vendors product a bannable offense.
    -I love you.-<br /><br />1987 BigWheel

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast