Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WTB: 5 Spoke Limited Wheels

Re: WTB: 5 Spoke Limited Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by garrett
    Looking for a set of 4 (or 5) 4Runner Limited 5 spoke wheels. I have a set of 16x8 FZJ80 wheels (without center caps) in good condition I'm willing to trade.

I will be getting new tires at the end of the summer, and as such I will have to get new rims since the 5-spokes are 7" wide instead of 8". So, if you can wait for about 2 months, I'll sell you mine for a reasonable price. They're in excellent condition with no curb/rock rash. Center caps will be included (they're of no use on a black rockcrawler wheel).
    Brian
    1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4x4
    Supercharged, URD'd, Lifted, etc. etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes
    I for one will say that I am the superb ultimate cream of the crop web wheeler and will not take anything less than that as my moniker.

Awesome! Definitely let me know when you're ready to sell them!

Bump!

i got a set of these for sale if you want them, find my thread about them somewhere on here.
    Kyle<br /><br /><br />2002 4Runner - Supercharged - 2.5&quot; OME Lift - ARB Air Locker - 33&quot; Nitto Terragrapplers - ARB Bull Bar - Warn 9.5xp - Light Force Lamps - Safari Snorkel - Nomad Skids - Dual Batteries - Tundra 199mm Brakes - APO Disc Brake Conversion -

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12