Hilarious NSFW vid

You will laugh

stolen from another forum (ATOT)

LINKhttp://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e8d_1184066497

Re: Hilarious NSFW vid

that made my day truly better!!!

thank you.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

hahaha
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Lol,

Can't eat cereal any more?! What a pansy! It was just a dead bird. It's not like maggots were dropping out of it! I liked how the prankster picked it up with a tissue. Lame Just grab it by a leg and be done with it.

I'm a duck hunter though, dead birds are my favorite kind

Erich
    -Erich
    99' Black Highlander 4runner / Garage Profile / Black P/C 8x16 Wheeler Off-Road alloy wheels / Husky floor liners / Thule MOAB Rack
    Alaskan Waterfowler Blog

Glad you enjoyed, I seriously laughed out loud at that. Must be interesting having a devious roomate

That was worth the price of addmisson...lol What a chow hound. He smelled the milk to see if it was O.K. but thought nothing about the cereal.... wonderful..... TJ
    2000, Toyota 4Runner,V6 Auto, SR-5 Silver,4X4 Leather,Moon-Roof, Cruise, A/C, Remote Start, Pwr. Windows &amp; Locks, Alumn. Wheels, Tires are Bridgestone, Full Auido up grade with XM, all Kenwood. Color matched Bug deflector, Roof rack, Dust Deflector and Rear wiper.&nbsp; <br /><br /><br />Resistance is Futile; buy a Toyota!

oh SNAP!...crackle...pop

i think a mouse or rat would be funnier
    [quote author=Euphorickaty80 link=topic=575.msg3747#msg3747 date=1175627780]<br />I was alot of fun to build.[/quote]

Damn that some funny #@$%

Agreed, a mouse would be funnier but the bird is totally random.
    --------------------<br />slowheelin - a.k.a. Robb<br />93 4Runner V6 5 speed | Procomp shocks | Marlin Crawler Clutch | BFG AT<br />(more to come)