Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I picked up my back-up gun

Re: I picked up my back-up gun

Photo's for us that are geographically challenged......PLEASE??? TJ
    2000, Toyota 4Runner,V6 Auto, SR-5 Silver,4X4 Leather,Moon-Roof, Cruise, A/C, Remote Start, Pwr. Windows &amp; Locks, Alumn. Wheels, Tires are Bridgestone, Full Auido up grade with XM, all Kenwood. Color matched Bug deflector, Roof rack, Dust Deflector and Rear wiper.&nbsp; <br /><br /><br />Resistance is Futile; buy a Toyota!

We didn't take any photos but it was pretty fun. I finally sourced the issue of my 10/22 misfeeds. I spent some time cleaning the magazines the night before and tweaking the springs to feed a little more aggressively and I had few issues with the exception of one mag... I'll need to tweak that a little more.

We had a pretty good arsenal going though... 2 SW 642s, Beretta 92FS, Glock 27, Glock 22, Glock 23, Sig P226, Ruger 10/22, Remington 870, Marlin 22LR (don't know what kind). Since we were outdoor with targets that were pretty easily destroyed we spent more time on the rifles. Would definitely have been fun to have had some heavier calibers out with us
    Beat up old 2002 Tacoma

Peter, just get some new springs,(Wolf Brand,) for the 22 mags they are cheap. TJ
    2000, Toyota 4Runner,V6 Auto, SR-5 Silver,4X4 Leather,Moon-Roof, Cruise, A/C, Remote Start, Pwr. Windows &amp; Locks, Alumn. Wheels, Tires are Bridgestone, Full Auido up grade with XM, all Kenwood. Color matched Bug deflector, Roof rack, Dust Deflector and Rear wiper.&nbsp; <br /><br /><br />Resistance is Futile; buy a Toyota!

Well, I cranked the springs a few more turns on one mag to test and left it the same on 4 others. The mag I cranked had no problems while the others occasionally misfed. I've already cranked all 5 but I will definitely keep in mind your suggestion once I find that the cranking doesn't work.

I'd love to just switch mags but the aftermarket hotlips mags don't seem to work properly in my rifle.
    Beat up old 2002 Tacoma

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234