Thread: My 92 [56k Beware]

My 92 [56k Beware]

When I first got it...

22RE
    5 Spd
    241k Miles
    2WD

Replacing the blown head gasket, which was blown upon purchase and I was aware of it.

Wonderfully stacked gaskets...

Got that done, then gave it a bath.

Then, took it for a spin in Manchester. I could only get this picture because my cameras batteries died and I checked them before I left - that's my luck.

Not too bad for $700.

&quot;Those who would give up Essential Liberty, to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety&quot;<br /><br />&quot;Religion is poison&quot;<br /><br />&quot;If a government uses the instrument of power in its hands for the purpose of leading a people to ruin, then rebellion is not only the right, but the duty of every individual&quot;<br /><br />&quot;Censorship is telling a man he can&#039;t have a steak because a baby can&#039;t chew it&quot;

Re: My 92 [56k Beware]

This post will list the modifications and upgrades and similar stuff I plan to do.

Audio: Subwoofer: Alpine 12" Type-R, Midrange: Memphis MClass 6.5" Coaxial x4, Amplifier(s): Kenwood 4-channel 720 Watt Amplifier & Kenwood 850W Mono Amplifier
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Communications: CB Radio: Cobra 18 WX ST II Mobile CB, Antenna: Wilson 5000
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    &quot;Those who would give up Essential Liberty, to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety&quot;<br /><br />&quot;Religion is poison&quot;<br /><br />&quot;If a government uses the instrument of power in its hands for the purpose of leading a people to ruin, then rebellion is not only the right, but the duty of every individual&quot;<br /><br />&quot;Censorship is telling a man he can&#039;t have a steak because a baby can&#039;t chew it&quot;