Thread: Road bikers unite!

Road bikers unite!

Don't let this section go completely to the mtb guys...

Felt B2

COLOR
    Gloss Clear over Carbon

WEIGHT
    18.3 lbs.

FEATURES OVER S22
    New Ultra-High Modulus Modular Carbon Tri/TT frame set, Easton EC90 Aero carbon fork, FSA Vision alloy base bar w/R bend carbon extensions, Shimano Ultegra front derailleur, FSA Krono Aero crankset, Tektro Aero brake levers, Easton Vista SL wheelset w/Vittoria Rubino Slick tires

FRAME
    Felt Custom-Designed TRI/TT Modular Monocoque Frame, with Ultra-High Modulus Carbon Fiber

FORK
    Easton EC90 Aero High Modulus Carbon Monocoque Fork with CNT; Carbon Steerer and EMC compression-molded carbon drop outs

DRIVETRAIN
    Shimano Dura-Ace Bar-end Shifters and Rear Derailleur, Ultegra 20-speed Front Derailleur, FSA Krono 3-PC Aero Aluminum Crankset with ISIS BB, Carbon Spider and 54/42T for 700c and 55/44T for 650c Carbon Chainrings

WHEELSET
    Easton Vista SL, Vittoria Rubino Pro Slick Tires

COMPONENTS
    FSA VISION Alloy base bar and Carbon Extensions with TEKTRO Aero brake levers, Felt 3.2 CNC 7075 Aluminum Stem, Felt 3.2 Saddle with Carbon Injected Base with extended rails and leather cover, Felt 3.1 Carbon Aero Seatpost with Double offset Adjustment, Shimano SLR Brakeset

Re: Road bikers unite!

Nice! FELT bikes are designed right up the road from me in Auburn, CA. Not sure if they're built there too.

That said, mtn biking is more fun!

Tourist

'97 or '98 Raleigh R700, I'm not even bothering with a pic......

I got it for training to get faster on the mtb.

'96 4Runner SR5 4x4, manual, e-locker, manual hubs too. Stuff happened to it. Stuff is still happening to it.
    '99 4Runner SR5 Highlander, manual w/locker. Stuff is starting to happen to this one too...but not too much stuff.
    http://www.yotatech.com/f200/habaner...thread-201751/
    Quote Originally Posted by 04 Rocko Taco View Post
    Sometimes guys like to be treated like princesses too!

Auburn...many happy memories of stopping at the In n Out there on the way back from Tahoe!

"Trail Bikes" only!!

Here's Mine!

Specialized Epic Carbon/LiteSpeed Carbon Fork

1996 4Runner Limited<br />Sonoran 1.2,315x70x17 Goodyear MTR/Kevlar, 4xInnovations Bumper,1&quot; Body Lift,Race Ace Louvers,Deck Plate Mod.... Always More To Come

No picture but my current ride

Schwinn 1998 Peleton Renyolds 853, chris king headset, carbon seat, mavic cosmic rims (I don't think they even make these anymore)....

Best part: 100 miles per week round trip commute from Portland to Vancouver, WA

Gas used: Zero

Gas emitted: more than Zero

steve

2007 Trek Madone 5.2

Yum!

Rode my first century around Lake Tahoe, and a couple weeks ago rode the 200 mile Seattle to Portland (STP) ride (in two days; I'm weak)
    Scott
    2017 blue 4runner ORP / Shrockwork sliders, RCI skids, and a small pile of not-yet-installed bits.
    (Proud recipient of $22,000 in damage within the first five months of ownership. Darnit.)

Man if it isn't for the road bikes it'll be the Chevy.
    Red fixed gear turned green then broke and turned into the black bike (frame swap).Cannondale is for going fast.