Thread: Non-Power Leather Seats?

Non-Power Leather Seats?

Was there ever an option on 1996-2002 4Runners to have manual leather seats?? Or were all leather seats power only?

Re: Non-Power Leather Seats?

i have manual leather seats in my 01, I hope to swap out for some tan seats in the near future, i have grey and I dont like it at all.
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

Quote Originally Posted by neliconcept
    i have manual leather seats in my 01
    x2, mine are manual tan leather
    -Lee
    2013 BMW X6 50i

Im pretty sure all Limited's had power leather seats. The SR5's with the leather option still had manual seats.

I see.

I need to find me some manual tan ones.

Thanks.

Yeah I have a 99 with manual leather tan seats. Would love to have cloth tho, the drivers seat is all torn up from only 90k miles
    99 Toy 4Runner<br />Retrofitted elocker, lockrite up front<br />4:88s<br />35&#039;s with 2.5&quot; lift<br />Custom front bumper with Milemarker 8k pound winch

I've thought about getting leather seats for mine too, but when it's really hot or really cold there not so great. Cloth seems to insulate you better so I just kept those instead.....if I finally get some seat heaters installed I may reconsider.
    - Jamie<br /><br />1996 SR5 4Runner 4X4 Auto, Deckplate Mod,&nbsp; Hayden Tranny Cooler,&nbsp; Amsoil Air Filter, OME 881/906 N86C/N91SC Lift - SOLD, but still miss it!<br /><br />2005 Silverado 2500HD Duramax Diesel 4WD

imo, wheeling my truck with leather is actually great

if i get mud in the truck or something its an easy clean up
    -Lee
    2013 BMW X6 50i

I think SR5's had no power leather. I have no power. Mine were looking rough around the edges so I switched the pads. Yes the lower seat cushion will swap from drive to pass no problem.

Aaron
    I can, because I don&#039;t know that I can&#039;t.