Thread: 1st Annual Chicago Toyota Jamboree @ The Cliffs Insane Terrain ORP July 28,29

1st Annual Chicago Toyota Jamboree @ The Cliffs Insane Terrain ORP July 28,29

1st Annual Chicago Toyota Jamboree

at
    The Cliffs Insane Terrain Offroad Park
    Marseilles Il
    July 28, 29
    http://www.thecliffsinsaneterrain.com/

Due to a lack of local Toyota events and a large number of local Toyotas, John is working with the Cliffs to organize this event. There will be all levels of wheeling. Last weekend we had a run and two Land Rover LR3's showed up and they had a blast on the lighter trails. Or you can run the type of carnage happy trails that the cliffs have come to be known for.

This will be open to ALL Toyota 4x4's (mini's, cruisers,fjc's...) But of course anyone who wants to wheel is welcome.

We will meet in the Cliffs parking lot at 8:30 on saturday morning.

There will be raffles for the following (as of now, It will hopefully grow)
    -A warn M8000
    -Maybe some other small goodies

The Toyota FJCruiser Trail Team may attend (dont know yet)
    I will probably also attend.

CAMPING

There is camping at whispering pines (new owners will be changing name to 4 Star). The campgrounds are directly behind the cliffs.

RATES:

PRIMITIVE: $20/night
    ELECTRIC HOOK UP: $29/night
    FULL HOOK UP (RVS ETC.): $30/night
    There is a Shower House

Or the Illini state park, no alcohol.

OR stay at the Cliffs for $10 a night. RVs can stay in the parking lot, others will be in a different open area. See post 13 and 14 for more info.

I am passing this information along to you guys who don't frequent the other broads. Post up or get a hold of me if you have any questions. I'll do what I can to answer them, or get them answered. Lets make this a good event from the start!
    ~Jamie<br />2000 TRD 4WD PreRunner, 3.4L V-6, Rear Locker,<br />TRD Gen. I Supercharger, URD Fuel Kit, Hayden 679, <br />IPT Valve Body Upgrade, Deckplate Mod, Airaid MIT, <br />URD 2.2&quot; Pulley, TRDOLMAN Magnaflow Exhaust, <br />Inchworm &quot;Lefty&quot; T-Case, FROR Twin Sticks,<br />DR CoilOvers, Camburg UCA&#039;s, 32 x 11.50 STT&#039;s, <br />15x8 AR Teflon Mojave&#039;s, Demello Sliders, Demello Skid-Plate,<br />4xInnovations Front Bumper, and Tailgate / Spare Carrier<br />...and a lot of other stuff

Re: 1st Annual Chicago Toyota Jamboree @ The Cliffs Insane Terrain ORP July 28,29

BUMP FOR NEXT WEEKEND
    ~Jamie<br />2000 TRD 4WD PreRunner, 3.4L V-6, Rear Locker,<br />TRD Gen. I Supercharger, URD Fuel Kit, Hayden 679, <br />IPT Valve Body Upgrade, Deckplate Mod, Airaid MIT, <br />URD 2.2&quot; Pulley, TRDOLMAN Magnaflow Exhaust, <br />Inchworm &quot;Lefty&quot; T-Case, FROR Twin Sticks,<br />DR CoilOvers, Camburg UCA&#039;s, 32 x 11.50 STT&#039;s, <br />15x8 AR Teflon Mojave&#039;s, Demello Sliders, Demello Skid-Plate,<br />4xInnovations Front Bumper, and Tailgate / Spare Carrier<br />...and a lot of other stuff

Re: 1st Annual Chicago Toyota Jamboree @ The Cliffs Insane Terrain ORP July 28,29

BUMP FOR TOMORROW!

Pretty good event. Nothing to write home about. Really muddy conditions, and the trails were kind of crowded. Rigs were plentiful and diverse. 40 rigs or so - everything from stock to extreme.

Pics, etc:
    http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthrea...776#post944776