Thread: New Guy.... FlyingWil

New Guy.... FlyingWil

Greetings... Many of you may know me from other forums, some may not. My name is Wil and I am from Phoenix, AZ. I have a 2001 Taco that I use for overland vehicle dependant travel. It is not a rock crawler nor a mall crawler, just a get up and go out to remote areas and enjoy the wilderness.

I have started a thread in the garage folder of my truck. http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.ph...6&topic=1983.0

Being new to this forum I am having issues navigating back to the forum main page, any hints on how to that?
    Wil Kuhns<br />Sierra Expeditions <br /><br />The only regrets in life are the risks you didn&#039;t take.<br /><br />Mod Progress Gauge: [|||||||||-] = 90% Complete as of 03 FEB 2008. My Taco&#039;s Garage

Re: New Guy.... FlyingWil

Welcome Wil. I have seen your truck on Expedition Portal. To answer your question, just click on "Forum Index".
    Lance<br />2001 4Runner Limited 4X4 (Sonoran Steel Stocker)<br />315/75R16 MT/Rs | MT Classic IIs | Dual ARBs/4.88s | (F) 5125/Tundra Coils (R) 5125/LC Coils | 4Crawler 1.5&quot; BL | Aisin Manual Hubs | Slee Sliders | Sonoran Steel Rear Bumper | TJM T-15 w/ Warn M8000

Wil, welcome to UY. That's a great writeup you did in the garage section, should be very helpful to the other taco owners. How do you think the tent is going to work out now that flyingbaby is here? That is my one concern with roof top tents, is how it will work out with little ones.
    My signature

Nice write up.

Chris, what if you mounted it on the Trailer. Would be a little lower to the ground.
    &#039;83 Truck 4x4 - 4&quot; lift, downey header,, lots of stickers.<br />&#039;90 Runner $600 project ,32&#039;s on black Steelies,Optima Red Top, 1.5&quot; Balljoint Spacers, 80 series Coils, Sleeping/Storage Platform extravaganza<br /><br />You know enough to be dangerous, get out the way before you break something i can&#039;t fix- Pops

Quote Originally Posted by reggie 00
    Nice write up.

Chris, what if you mounted it on the Trailer. Would be a little lower to the ground.
    Oh, it's definately going on the trailer, I was wondering more about the room inside, etc..
    My signature

Wil,

Welcome to UY . I am familiar with you write-ups/posts at expedition portal...I am going to be contacting you shortly for riggin up an expedition trailer. Good to see you here.

Regards,

BWJ
    &quot;In premodern times, the courage of a leader often had to be physical. In the last 500 years it is more often moral. Moral courage is the ability to do what&#39;s right even when it is deeply unpopular, even dangerous. Courage is only found where there is the genuine possibility of loss -- loss of friends, reputation, status, power, possessions or, at the extremes, freedom or life.&quot;<br /><br />~ Mark Joseph

Quote Originally Posted by slosurfer
    How do you think the tent is going to work out now that flyingbaby is here? That is my one concern with roof top tents, is how it will work out with little ones.
    FlyingBaby should not have an issue with it. In fact another member of ExPo just had their baby and we'll have two baby's going out on trips in Eezi-Awns. His Brother has an '05 with a Magolina, and their 2 yr old loves it. Also Scott has a 2200 on his 80 series and takes the whole family out. Basically it is a "tree fort" style tent to the kids and they like it. I plan on assisting FlyingBaby up and down for quite a few years.
    Wil Kuhns<br />Sierra Expeditions <br /><br />The only regrets in life are the risks you didn&#039;t take.<br /><br />Mod Progress Gauge: [|||||||||-] = 90% Complete as of 03 FEB 2008. My Taco&#039;s Garage

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingWil
    FlyingBaby should not have an issue with it. In fact another member of ExPo just had their baby and we'll have two baby's going out on trips in Eezi-Awns. His Brother has an '05 with a Magolina, and their 2 yr old loves it. Also Scott has a 2200 on his 80 series and takes the whole family out. Basically it is a "tree fort" style tent to the kids and they like it. I plan on assisting FlyingBaby up and down for quite a few years.
    Thanks, that is good to know. Yep, don't want FlyingBaby to earn her name that way.
    My signature

Will, good to see you you overhere!
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)