Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Reggie's 90 4Runner Weekend Progress

Re: Reggie's 90 4Runner Weekend Progress

Quote Originally Posted by Big T
    Where did you get the inclinometer????????????
    From a member at Yotatech.

They are not to hard to find, just be ready with your money cause when they show up they can go fast.
    &#039;83 Truck 4x4 - 4&quot; lift, downey header,, lots of stickers.<br />&#039;90 Runner $600 project ,32&#039;s on black Steelies,Optima Red Top, 1.5&quot; Balljoint Spacers, 80 series Coils, Sleeping/Storage Platform extravaganza<br /><br />You know enough to be dangerous, get out the way before you break something i can&#039;t fix- Pops

Reggie, did you ever figure out your overheating problem?
    My signature

Quote Originally Posted by slosurfer
    Reggie, did you ever figure out your overheating problem?
    I havent had 1 min to look at it. (between bday parties,trips to the circus, and opening day for deer season)I have plans to tear it all apart this week.
    I'm thinking its the radiator.
    &#039;83 Truck 4x4 - 4&quot; lift, downey header,, lots of stickers.<br />&#039;90 Runner $600 project ,32&#039;s on black Steelies,Optima Red Top, 1.5&quot; Balljoint Spacers, 80 series Coils, Sleeping/Storage Platform extravaganza<br /><br />You know enough to be dangerous, get out the way before you break something i can&#039;t fix- Pops

I WANT THE WAB FAB STICKER (really 2 ONE FOR EACH REAR WINDOW)
    1990 4 runner <br />5.29 front with Aisin hubs coming soon Aussie locker<br />5.29 rears with TRD limited slip <br />35 x 12.5 x 15 B.F.Goodrich KO&#039;s<br />15 x 8 Micky Thompson Classic II rims<br />Pro Comp stage II 4&quot; suspension lift<br /><br />1955 Panhead Original Hardtail frame and Kick start only<br />Springer front end stock rake <br />Home made Stretched tanks <br />Arlen Ness Hand built rear Taildragger fender tombstone taillight<br />I am the SECOND OWNER did all the work myself<br /><br />1998 flhtc Dresser<br />Stretched tanks <br />Arlen Ness Fat Tail rear fender<br />Arlen Ness custom extended hard bags with my custom exhaust running Thur Nascar Style dual tip out both sides (4 tips total)<br />Stealth Bomber Radar absorbing flat black paint

Oh ya 1/2 off prices this weekend @ U pull it.

Got some odds and ends for some projects.

Some "new" buckets out of a 95 Camry. Bit dirty but i'll clean em up and throw some covers on em to match the interior.

popped out a Under hood Fuse block out of an Acura Legend. Thinking it would make for a nice OEM look for an Aux fuse/ Relay block.

Got quite a few of those Lights Paddlebike used for his LED project.
    Only need a few of em, have extras. If anyone needs one or two let me know they were pretty inexpensive.

I have a 1st gen rollbar i have yet to start to modify. Found these in a Amigo. Looks like they might fit in here quite nicely.

Also found at least three Isuzu's with rear disks any thoughts on if they would be a good swap? only part i am questioning would be the mounting of the caliper, thinking i could just make a plate to bolt on the axle. Ideas or have done comments appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by reggie 00

Got quite a few of those Lights Paddlebike used for his LED project.
    Only need a few of em, have extras. If anyone needs one or two let me know they were pretty inexpensive.
    Those are the ones!

Quote Originally Posted by reggie 00
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T
    Where did you get the inclinometer????????????
    From a member at Yotatech.

They are not to hard to find, just be ready with your money cause when they show up they can go fast.
    That looks like Corey's Inclinometer.
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

It was.
    I had to modify it a bit to fit there not quite sure how he had it.

Ok,

Last weekend i messed around and got the Camry seats in.

Pretty much used the seat belt like they do in the Camry and made adaptors for the rest from that reference point.

Seat belt

one of the fronts.

The other rear

Thanks to a tip about a 90 4runner in a local junk yard i was able to get a sunroof to replace my busted up cracked one ($35). Thanks Chad!

Since i gave my dash trim piece to a Guy in need over on YotaTech (for the life of me i cant remember his name, the EMT from Ohio??)a long time ago I found another one to replace mine. (free... Karma is great)

Got my "Where is the Wabbit" stickers on. (he is as always very prompt, me I'm a bit slow)

and of course that meant i spent some time putting on others i have collected since too.

Hope the Mrs. Wabbit doesn't get mad i put i representation of a hot woman on his head

And of course i am very Patriotic being a Vet and all.

Never could just do the normal.

Have a project in mind but i cant seem to find the link.

I know i saw a guy change his pistol grip shifter over to i want to say a 2wd T-handle.

Anyone have the link, or have better luck finding it?

I saw a T-handle shifter out at the junk yard yesterday, in a Cressida i think. would like to change it.

Going to look around for a different one for the T-case too.

For local people, that want to change out seats, they have a nice set out of a Prelude, and a newer Civic, and i think there are a few newer Toyota cars with some nice seats.

When i have more time i am going to go back and see if i can mod the rear seats to something nicer.

Also got the solenoids out of a 93 Cherokee so i can fix my code 62 tranny problem.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast