Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Socal Cleghorn morning run, July 21

Socal Cleghorn morning run, July 21

if i get the fuel issue worked out on the 4runner before saturday or sunday, i will be making a run up cleghorn, whos with me?

trail takes no longer than 4 hours, we would meet at the trail head about 9am (avoiding the heat)

its me + 1

this is a go for sure for saturday.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Re: Socal Cleghorn morning run, weekend of July 21/22

Where exactly is it? I may be intrested
    99 SR5 4Runner Highlander 5spd V6 4WD e-locker<br />Myspace<br />3rd Gen Bumper Build-up<br />1GR-FE 4.0L V-6 &amp; RA60F 6-speed for my project vehicle<br /><br /><br />Don&#039;t Ask when I&#039;m gonna go SAS, I&#039;m not... I&#039;ll build a buggy first!

on I-15, one exit before the 138.

http://dirtopia.com/wiki/Cleghorn_Ridge_Trail

ends on the 138 near lake silverwood, and another trail which i forget the name of.

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

anyone else? im pretty sure ill be going up saturday, and i also might run pilot rock, but i really rather not go alone, especially if my engine problem rears its ugly head at inopportune times.

bob?

hopefully I get my new bumpstops today, if so my rig should be ready for this weekend. I'll let you know a bit later if I get it done.
    99 SR5 4Runner Highlander 5spd V6 4WD e-locker<br />Myspace<br />3rd Gen Bumper Build-up<br />1GR-FE 4.0L V-6 &amp; RA60F 6-speed for my project vehicle<br /><br /><br />Don&#039;t Ask when I&#039;m gonna go SAS, I&#039;m not... I&#039;ll build a buggy first!

this trip is a go for me, hopefully more of you will join, as i hate going alone.

anyone, anyone? bueler? bueler?

Re: Socal Cleghorn morning run, July 21

I would go (the trailhead is like 15 min. from my house) but I'm already doing Deep Creek. Hope you get a good group. If not you're always welcome to come out with all of us. We're leaving at 7am from the Hesperia Vons parking lot. We're going to go swimming in Deep Creek and have a picnic lunch. The run is on Sunday, by the way.

Jenn

sorry sean, picking up the mercedes this weekend. have fun, dude!

aww comeon guys!!! someone in socal must want to go! im going to cry if no one comes.

well if anyone wants to join,

cb channel 15, frs channel 15 code 5

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast