Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: The mossy runner buildup.....

Re: The mossy runner buildup.....

Looks good Brad! I'm lovin the look of those things on those rims.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

I love the custome beadlocks! Those are burly looking and completely one off! Very Nice!
    98 Limited - Sonoran Goodies - Big Tires - Mostly stock

well I got them all done by 2:00 am like I said I would. Unfortunately one has a small leak so Ive got it torn apart already. I guess 1 pinhole out of 4 wheels isnt bad. I soaped it and locatated where its coming out, but with the tire off I cant find where the hole is.

anyways bling bling.

97 runner and 02 tundy

Man, they look good boss. Can't wait to see them in action. Sucks you cant find the hole in that wheel though...
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Looks sweet

Heres the temporary shock mounts I made. Ans I finally made some bumpstops for the back and added to the front stops. I still have to move the front shocks down to get more down because I cant use all the up.

and the 60 should be under it and rolling by saturday morning.

97 runner and 02 tundy

Well, with two bent rear shafts...... again, I decided it was time to do away with the rear axle. I put in my order for a built 60 from hudlow axle yesterday morning. Should be done by middle of next week.

Ive decided that I am putting on a supercharger with the URD fuel kit.

The gas tank only holds about 7 or 8 gallons now and the skid keeps getting hung on the drive shaft so the fuel cell is very high on the list.

And Ive decided to link it front and rear. If I can manage to move some crap Im gonna run 16" coilovers on the front up to or through the hood. And then either 16" coilovers through the floor in the back or 16" shocks with coils.

The crawler is coming before the links though. And probably a twin stick on the transfer case.
    97 runner and 02 tundy

oh brad, i love the ideas, that will be sick once you get the linkage, sc, crawler and twins in.

The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

mrgreen.gif

rust bucket

The new arb

35 splines compared to some whimpys.

Assembled and painted. No more damn drum brakes.

Also installed a wilwood proportioning valve and residual valve.

And just finished a gm 1 ton master cylinder install today. On a side note about that: Final straw, the difference in quality of the gm and toyota M.C.s is just mindblowing. The toyota M.C. seems like its machined from some beautiful steel and the GM M.C. is just a nasty lump of cast iron shit.
    97 runner and 02 tundy

Woah, I don't know how I missed this update! Congrats on the 60! When I finally get around to building my truggy I'm thinking about going with some 60s right off the bat so I don't have to worry so much about it. How much did you have to narrow down that housing and are the shafts custom?
    1987 Toyota 4Runner<br />Specs Here: 4Runner Page

Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast