Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LC coils & Swaybar end links

Re: LC coils & Swaybar end links

97Limited
    very nice, i think you need to make another rear set, so i can test them for ya
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

I agree Ric those look real nice!
    ________________________________<br />Eric<br /><br />2006 Tundra D-Cab V8<br /><br />&quot;All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing&quot;

Quote Originally Posted by ecchamberlin
    I agree Ric those look real nice!
    A set of them would look sooooooo PURDY on the mall crawler, woohooo, just on the rear, WabFab took care of the front.
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

I just started thinking about the rear sway bar links. The fronts I have been taking off all along and have a really quick routine for. It is only 2 nuts/side and I really only have about 2" of lift in the front if that with the saws sagging now.

I was doing some flex posing (avatar) last weekend after a trail run and Noticed that I could get just a bit more our of the rear because the links were obviously holding me up even if just a little.
    ________________________________<br />Eric<br /><br />2006 Tundra D-Cab V8<br /><br />&quot;All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing&quot;

Hi
    can you share with us the parts needed and where to get them?
    thanks!

I will figure out part numbers tomorrow or Thursday. This is a pretty old thread and most of these guys aren't active anymore.

Welcome to the forum!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

I have no idea what parts 97Limited used. I can get you 2nd gen endlink part numbers as mentioned in the other posts, but I don't think that is what you are actually after.

I am actually in the same boat. I would LOVE to know what he used!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12