Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday callmej75

Re: Happy Birthday callmej75

Thanks Stevo!
    Quote Originally Posted by fustercluck View Post
    I like sporking from behind.   

I hope you've been having a GREAT birthday, Jeremy!

Thanks man! Its been the best....went shopping and bought the kids a few toys to play with tomorrow. Couldn't ask for nothing more!
    I like sporking from behind.   

happy birthday J
    just because you&#39;ve always done it that way doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s not incredibly stupid.<br /><br />1999 4x4 SR5 4runner<br />http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=26&amp;topic=1 081.0

jeremy,

happy birthday! hope you got a nice present! hows the job situation going?

bob

Thanks guys!

Bob...the shoulder and hands are still going numb on me all of the time and i got an MRI scheduled for Monday. Hopefully they will find something and a remedy so I can work steady. I have been to the school and am currently changing my major from Engineering to Computer and Electronics Technology. Its a little easier on the body and I can do all the fabbing and coating in my spare time. At least I will get my $1,100/MO for my GI Bill to pay a good portion of the bills so we can live peacefully and save a little. So that is the plan for now....going Monday after the DR appt. and stopping by the school to do all the paperwork for the switchover and register for classes that start on the 22nd Aug.

I have been watching alot of Pinks lately and decided that a nice rod build up for me and Katy is inevitable once I get some student loans. The way I see it, if I gotta Toy then I'd have to worry about 2 axles and a transfer case breaking and with only a rod I only have to worry about motors and axles! Plus having a Chevy the parts would be pretty cheap for HP. Were looking for something small like an Iroc to maybe put a 400sbc into. Maybe around 500hp and somewhere around 540 torque with amenities of a 700R4 for cruising the interstate and A/C to make things comfortable with plenty of streetable power. Yeh I've been bored lately so I've been researching and going back to my hot rod roots We'll see after I get the loans! Guaranteed it will be fully powder coated...
    I like sporking from behind.&nbsp; &nbsp;

It's 11:52 central time in the PM sorry to get this to you late my friend!!! I hope your day was filled with all the joy and fun you truly deserve!!! Hope you day was not unkind to you and you didn't drink too much!!! Happy Birthday!! My Friend!!! TJ
    2000, Toyota 4Runner,V6 Auto, SR-5 Silver,4X4 Leather,Moon-Roof, Cruise, A/C, Remote Start, Pwr. Windows &amp; Locks, Alumn. Wheels, Tires are Bridgestone, Full Auido up grade with XM, all Kenwood. Color matched Bug deflector, Roof rack, Dust Deflector and Rear wiper.&nbsp; <br /><br /><br />Resistance is Futile; buy a Toyota!

It was a great day TJ...got my kids with me this weekend and thats all I wanted! Katy made me a homemade birthday card so that topped it off. Thanks Jim buddy!
    I like sporking from behind.&nbsp; &nbsp;

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!
    &#039;83 Truck 4x4 - 4&quot; lift, downey header,, lots of stickers.<br />&#039;90 Runner $600 project ,32&#039;s on black Steelies,Optima Red Top, 1.5&quot; Balljoint Spacers, 80 series Coils, Sleeping/Storage Platform extravaganza<br /><br />You know enough to be dangerous, get out the way before you break something i can&#039;t fix- Pops

Happy belated birthday J. Sounds like you had a good one.
    92 4Runner SR5 V6 4X4<br />Skyjacker Nitro shocks, Pro-Comp steering stabilizer, clear bumper lenses, lund windjammer, OME standard coils, ISR mod, inlet pipe removed, Bushwaker Fender Flares.<br /><br />2002 Tacoma Prerunner V6 extracab. Lund Intercepter bug guard, rear glass sunshield, Bilstein shocks on rear.<br /><br />2004 Honda CRV EX stock belongs to wife.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast