Thread: Kicking Footballs into Cars

Re: Kicking Footballs into Cars

id call the cops

then after the cops leave id shove my 285 bfg up their ass.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

I think if they are able to kick a football at a moving car, then it should be allowed to use the car to tackle the kickers....
    99 SR5 4Runner Highlander 5spd V6 4WD e-locker<br />Myspace<br />3rd Gen Bumper Build-up<br />1GR-FE 4.0L V-6 &amp; RA60F 6-speed for my project vehicle<br /><br /><br />Don&#039;t Ask when I&#039;m gonna go SAS, I&#039;m not... I&#039;ll build a buggy first!

oh no, if they even touched my truck, i think id have some fun doing some car tackling.
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

In CA this is a misdemeanor... actually, depending on what goes on it has the possibility of being a felony. A ball going through the window has the possibility of causing great bodily injury so, yeah - I'd call the cops.
    Beat up old 2002 Tacoma

I'd call the cops, no question.
    - Jamie<br /><br />1996 SR5 4Runner 4X4 Auto, Deckplate Mod,&nbsp; Hayden Tranny Cooler,&nbsp; Amsoil Air Filter, OME 881/906 N86C/N91SC Lift - SOLD, but still miss it!<br /><br />2005 Silverado 2500HD Duramax Diesel 4WD

My first reaction would be call the cops, but then I remember a time or two when we launched snowballs at cars....After I calmed down, I'd steal their camera, and start punching faces... Wouldn't want to ruin their future..Just do what might have stopped me when I was 13...
    98 Limited - Sonoran Goodies - Big Tires - Mostly stock

Little jerk-off's would be shot at!!! ADD and all... TJ
    2000, Toyota 4Runner,V6 Auto, SR-5 Silver,4X4 Leather,Moon-Roof, Cruise, A/C, Remote Start, Pwr. Windows &amp; Locks, Alumn. Wheels, Tires are Bridgestone, Full Auido up grade with XM, all Kenwood. Color matched Bug deflector, Roof rack, Dust Deflector and Rear wiper.&nbsp; <br /><br /><br />Resistance is Futile; buy a Toyota!