Thread: 5 - 16x8 Rock Crawlers with 285/75/16 REVO's *So.Cal*

5 - 16x8 Rock Crawlers with 285/75/16 REVO's *So.Cal*

Got a new set of wheels so these are off and now for sale. I paid right around 1500 shipped for this wheel/tire package. I want 800$ for them. Not looking to ship. Way too heavy, and way too expensive. I am located 115 miles north of Los Angeles. Pickup would be awesome but i possibly would be willing to meet up part way for some gas money. Email or PM me and we can figure something out.

The tires when brand new have a tread depth of 17/32". Here is the current tread depths.

Tire 1: 16/32"
    Tire 2: 15/32"
    Tire 3: 12/32"
    Tire 4: 15/32"
    Tire 5: 11/32"

All tires are in very good condition except for 1. The one tire (15/32" tread) has a 3" gash in the sidewall. This is the tire i was using as a spare. The gash only goes through the outer layer and does not jeopardize the structural integrity of the tire. No cords are damaged. After the gash happened i drove about 500 miles on it before taking it off and replacing it with a new tire. The tire is good to go.

4 of the rims have slight rash on them from wheeling. Only on the very outer lip. Not a big deal.

No patches or plugs in any of the tires. All 5 wheels were balanced a couple weeks ago. No wobbles at all. 4 caps are included and black lug nuts are also included.

Tire with the slight damage

Any of you like Guns? Hit me up for great prices! www.gunsupfirearms.com

Re: 5 - 16x8 Rock Crawlers with 285/75/16 REVO's *So.Cal*

Sold.
    Any of you like Guns? Hit me up for great prices! www.gunsupfirearms.com