Thread: What would you do ?

What would you do ?

what would ya do you see see someone clearly driving off trail ? driving up trees ? or simply doing something that could possibley close a trail ?
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

Re: What would you do ?

give them a good tongue lashing and if that did'nt work i'd call the cops maybe take a pic or two of the idiots in action
    85 4 runner that's just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

X2 on the pics. One of the offense and another of the license and you're good to go. Outside of that...........old wild west rules apply.
    &#039;95 Runner with some goods<br />&#039;99 Taco with some more goods<br /><br />Surf to Live / Live to Surf

The time that I can remember, I did not know the ramifications of what such abusive driving could cause ...there was a river south of K.C. that was an absolute 'honey hole' that was closed off to all traffic due to the idiots not 'treading lightly' . Ever since then, I have resolved to call the authorities and report the vehicles...
    &quot;In premodern times, the courage of a leader often had to be physical. In the last 500 years it is more often moral. Moral courage is the ability to do what&#39;s right even when it is deeply unpopular, even dangerous. Courage is only found where there is the genuine possibility of loss -- loss of friends, reputation, status, power, possessions or, at the extremes, freedom or life.&quot;<br /><br />~ Mark Joseph

I think that was true back in the past but now with all the neg publicity for wheelers from the motor haters it is unlikely that they don't know it is wrong.

But telling them from the point that they are literally causing trail closures would be my first reaction. From there it is up to them what step I would take next.

Make my day, punk!
    ________________________________<br />Eric<br /><br />2006 Tundra D-Cab V8<br /><br />&quot;All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing&quot;