I did the install yesterday. I'll post up most of the pictures.. It was dark when I finished, so I didn't bother taking a picture of the unit plugged into the mic connector, but I have a picture of where it's installed so you get the basic idea.

Items needed:
Cobra 75 WX ST
Firestick Door Jamb Mount purchased from http://www.claysradioshop.com
4ft. Wilson Flex silver load tunable antenna.
12ft of coax (I'm not positive I had 12ft.. but I had just enough.

Here's the mount already mounted to the rear cargo area:

Ran the coax up behind the break light:

Then through a rubber grommet that was behind the break light:

From this point on I just pulled the plastic panels off the interior as I went along running the coax.

Here's a shot of the coax behind the plastic in the cargo area:

Then running it down next to the back driver side seat:

I noticed a tab of the carpet was tucked into the metal piece in the image above. So I just pulled it out and ran the coax through that. Then put the carpet tab back under the metal bracket like it was before:

From this point on I just continue running the coax down the driver side edge, under the plastic trim. Once I made it to the front floor board kick panel, I pulled the carpet up and ran the coax underneath it to the center of the dash. And just laid the carpet back over it. It should also be noted I ran the ground wire from behind the dash, under the carpet, and over to the kick panel where I grounded the radio.

I removed the entire center dash bezel(I guess that's what you call it?). I brought it in the house to mark off the holes I would be drilling to mount the quick connect for the mic.

In this picture I have the mounting bracket placed up against the back part of the dash. I just took a pencil to mark the two small screw holes, and used a Marks-A-Lot market for the main hole.

And..

(I had two mounting brackets which is why you see a brack with a rubber grommet in one picture, and then one with no rubber grommet in the other.)

I don't have very many pictures of the next part because at this point it was dark outside.
However as I mentioned above I ran the ground wire for the CB under the carpet and over behind the kick panel. The remote box for the CB is just stuff in behind the dash with the coax hooked up to it. I ran the power line up / underneath the steering wheel to the interior fuse panel.

Here's a picture of the almost finished product:

(You can see the red wire to the left. That is the wire to power the unit.. I was in the process of running it when I took this photo.

And here's a picture of the wire hanging out of the fuse box before I hooked it up:

I just used a spare fuse that I took out of the fuse box in the engine bay, and plug it and the wire into an unused slot on the fuse panel inside the 4Runner.

It's a pretty clean install. Once I was done you couldn't see any wires hanging. You had to get in the floor board to see anything.

Here's a shot form the floorboard. You can see the coax (gold in color), black ground wire, and red power wire:

(It runs right under the carpet though so what you see is very minimal.)

I'm pretty happy with the results. Drilling the big hole for the mic connector was a pain for a few reasons. First off I didn't have a drill bit big enough. So I drill lots of small holes around the perimeter... and sort of punched it out..and then sanded.

This results in a not so smooth/ or completely round hole. But it's not noticeable once everything is hooked up.