Thread: Road Armor Front Bumper on FJ

Road Armor Front Bumper on FJ

Thought I'd post up some pics of a good friend's FJ with some newly installed body armor:

He went with the Road Armor FJ front bumper with a Warn 9.5 winch.
    IMHO, it's one of the best looking options for the FJ...

And went with the WARN rear bumper:

He's also running an ARB/EMU lift, with 285/75R17 BFG MT's on AR Teflon Mohave's.

Just wanted to share...
    CJ &lt;IXOYE&gt;&lt;<br /><br />03 Tacoma DC TRD 4wd, bunchamods <br /><br />Avatar artwork courtesy of the one and only 04 Rocko Taco.

Re: Road Armor Front Bumper on FJ

Yup that thing looks ready to hit the trails for sure. I do like the front bumper although a hawse fairlead would be a bit of an improvement on how far that roller set up sticks out.

Very cool FJ!
    ________________________________<br />Eric<br /><br />2006 Tundra D-Cab V8<br /><br />&quot;All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing&quot;

That's good looking! Finally something that follows the body lines as it should. Looks like a great high clearance option!

Now when are they making a rear bumper?
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

Quote Originally Posted by Cebby
    That's good looking! Finally something that follows the body lines as it should. Looks like a great high clearance option!
    I agree.
    -------------------------
    Steve
    1993 4runner, SAS, 3.0L, Auto Tranny
    2007 4runner, stock. For now.

looks real mean in the front like its about to rape a car in the bunghole.
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience