Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Toyota Tube Bumpers from 4x Innovations

Toyota Tube Bumpers from 4x Innovations

4x Innovations has a wide selection of bumpers for Toyota trucks. We’ve been making these bumpers for quite a while now and they are being used and abused by many on the trails. Made from DOM where it counts for strength and HREW for supports these bumpers are made to be cost effective, strong but lighter weight, and have a great look, style and feel that can be customized to suit your liking. With options like winch mounts, multiple stinger types, a slick bolt on bracket for ease of use and even free body lift customization (up to 3") you can get what you want for a price you can afford.

Here’s how the options lay out. Start out by selecting the proper bumper base model for your truck, then select if you want it to be a winch mount bumper or a non winch mount bumper. All base bumpers are shipped fully welded ready to weld to your truck. Next select your stinger type if you want one, also select the bolt on bracket for easy bolt on mounting (this is a laser cut, CNC formed bracket that comes welded to the bumper so you can bolt the bumper to your stock mounts). We also have a new weld on front frame support to reinforce or replace your weaker stock bumper mounting points.

Updated 3/3/08

The options lay out like this:

Pick Ups and 4 Runners
    • Fit....................................... Item......…………………. Price
    • 84-85 Pick up and 4 Runner....Base w/o Winch Mnt…$285.00
    • 84-85 Pick up and 4 runner.....Base w/ Winch Mnt…..$340.00
    • 86-88 Pick up.........................Base w/o Winch Mnt...$285.00
    • 86-88 Pick up.........................Base w/ Winch Mnt…..$340.00
    • 86-89 4 Runner......................Base w/o Winch Mnt...$285.00
    • 84-85 4 runner.......................Base w/ Winch Mnt…...$340.00
    • 96-02 4 Runner......................Base w/o Winch Mnt...$390.00
    • 96-02 4 runner.......................Base w/ Winch Mnt…...$440.00
    • ............................................Single Bend Stinger…..$10.00
    • ............................................Double Bend Stinger.…$15.00
    • 84-89 4R, 84-88 PU.................Bolt on bracket......$20.00
    • ……………………………............…Fr ame Support Kit..…..$30.00
    • ……………………………............…Tu rn Signal Protection.$50.00

Tacomas
    • Fit……………………..........…….... Item......…………………. Price
    • 95.5-04...................................Base w/o Winch Mnt..$390.00
    • 95.5-04...................................Base w/ Winch Mnt...$440.00
    • ……………………………….............S ingle Bend Stinger…..$10.00
    • …………………………….............…D ouble Bend Stinger.…$15.00

Please note the 95.5-97 and 01-04 bumpers are stilling being prototyped, we expect to have them by the end of October.
    Pictures are posted below.
    [size=10pt]4x Innovations - Quality Custom Toyota based tube products at a fair price[/size]<br /><br />Check out the 87 Runner trail rig.<br /><br />-Adam-

Re: Toyota Tube Bumpers from 4x Innovations

Here's one more of our Proto Tacoma bumper. I'll have more info on these soon!
    [size=10pt]4x Innovations - Quality Custom Toyota based tube products at a fair price[/size]<br /><br />Check out the 87 Runner trail rig.<br /><br />-Adam-

Just wanted to let everyone know that our 98-00 Tacoma front bumpers are ready, and we will have a full line of 95.5-04 ready very soon. As always these guys come with laser cut mounting hardware and the works. I hope you find out pricing attractive. Don't forget, we don't compromise the quality because of this lower cost. We just believe in good honest hard work for a fair price!

Whats the difference in the single bend stigners, and the double bend?
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Quote Originally Posted by 04 Rocko Taco
    Whats the difference in the single bend stigners, and the double bend?
    I've attached a picture of the single bend and double bend stinger. The single bend stinger just has the one bend, giving it the rounded top. A double bend stinger has two separate bends giving it a bit of a flat top. I hope that answers your question.

I see, Thanks a lot!!
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Wow looks like it has been just about forever since I've posted in this thread!

We now have new lines of front bumpers for both the 95.5-07, 01-04 Tacoma and the 96-02 4 Runner! There are some new pictures of the 4 Runner bumpers here. I also have 3rd gen pickup/2th gen 4 Runner bumpers coming soon!

Thank you to everyone for looking!

I can't wait to see the 2nd gen front bumper.
    My signature

those look very nice man!!! keep up the awesome work!!! to anyone who wants a tube bumper for their 3rd gen, ill send em to you guys!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Chris, They will be just like the older mini truck bumpers. The only reason I don't post that I have them available right now is because until now I didn't have the bolt pattern for the bolt on bracket. We've been doing custom weld on ones for over a year.

Sean, thanks for the complements!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast