Nick, thanks for responding. I'll send a PM with my info. Clarification, as Sean mentioned when to use washers, lock washers, bolt side or nut side to use washers that part was unclear. Also even after shaving the weld slag to make brackets flush, the bumper was so tight between the brackets I managed to drill the 4 holes on the brackets with the bumper in place (not without breaking drill bits and hurting myself ).

Instructions say to drill up through the bottom of the frame rails, you might want to mention so that its in line with the existing hole on top of the frame rail. However, if the brackets are are flush will automatically align them.

Instructions say to bolt the brackets to the existing tow hook/tie down holes, but doesn't say which bolts to use. The existing bolts for tow hook and tie down are different lengths between passenger and driver sides. I used existing bolts for drivers side and two out of the ones you supplied for passenger side. The longer existing bolts are not threaded all the way.

Overall the instructions are well detailed.

I have no complaints about how it looks its still a great bumper.