Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Shrockworks 3rd Gen Products

Shrockworks 3rd Gen Products

Looks like they're beginning to build products for 3rd gens, at least sliders and a front bumper. I'm eager to see the outcome....

http://ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77398

Re: Shrockworks 3rd Gen Products

id love to see pics and info on the front bumper such as thickness and basic design specs... including attachment points and whether they anticipate it being a winch bumper.
    -Lee
    2013 BMW X6 50i

i dunno when they will get this out, but they have been building the 95.5-04 taco bumpers for like forever so we may never see this for a long time.
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

Quote Originally Posted by lee
    id love to see pics and info on the front bumper such as thickness and basic design specs...
    X2
    - Jamie<br /><br />1996 SR5 4Runner 4X4 Auto, Deckplate Mod,&nbsp; Hayden Tranny Cooler,&nbsp; Amsoil Air Filter, OME 881/906 N86C/N91SC Lift - SOLD, but still miss it!<br /><br />2005 Silverado 2500HD Duramax Diesel 4WD

x3...I could not wait any longer and decided to go with Armorology instead I get my rig back in 2 weeks...

BWJ
    &quot;In premodern times, the courage of a leader often had to be physical. In the last 500 years it is more often moral. Moral courage is the ability to do what&#39;s right even when it is deeply unpopular, even dangerous. Courage is only found where there is the genuine possibility of loss -- loss of friends, reputation, status, power, possessions or, at the extremes, freedom or life.&quot;<br /><br />~ Mark Joseph

Can't wait to see how these look. I will keep watching for them.
    96 4Runner SR5 B&amp;M trans cooler, H.I.D conversion

Quote Originally Posted by neliconcept
    i dunno when they will get this out, but they have been building the 95.5-04 taco bumpers for like forever so we may never see this for a long time.
    Probably about the same time I will have the money to afford one :P

I've really liked every bumper they've made.
    When and if they have them ready, I would be seriously interested in buying one...like now. It really sucks that TJM, ARB, and custom are the only current choices.

&#039;96-&#039;02 4runner<br />When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser-

&#039;96-&#039;02 4runner<br />When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser-

Quote Originally Posted by rocket
    I've really liked every bumper they've made.
    When and if they have them ready, I would be seriously interested in buying one...like now. It really sucks that TJM, ARB, and custom are the only current choices.
    once you see how hard it is to make a bumper, you understand why there arent 100 choices.
    -Lee
    2013 BMW X6 50i

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast