Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Shrockworks 3rd Gen Products

Re: Shrockworks 3rd Gen Products

Way to get "all your ducks in a row" LOL

But yes please do show us.
    ________________________________<br />Eric<br /><br />2006 Tundra D-Cab V8<br /><br />&quot;All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing&quot;

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT

the earlier 4runners have to grind the edges down a bit. The newer ones have to trim the frame end as it hangs far below, inside, and over the frame rail. We chose to go this way instead for increased strength in mounting.

This is before the frame mod...if you choose to do so we will include a part that will make a frame end mod a little easier while your there.

do you guys want the blue prints of the bumper too...

Nick
    SHROCKWORKS<br />Design/Proto fab

Blue prints would be nice! haha

THat does indeed look a ton stronger than my TJM mounts. Worth the wait! LOL

I think you have a great thing going here as far as the 3rd Gen bumper. Especially now that you can pick up used 3rd gens a lot more reasonably priced for trail rigs.

If I didn't already have a TJM....
    ________________________________<br />Eric<br /><br />2006 Tundra D-Cab V8<br /><br />&quot;All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing&quot;

this bumper makes my visa nervous..hahaha, sweet bumper
    99 4Runner Limited

Quote Originally Posted by ecchamberlin
    THat does indeed look a ton stronger than my TJM mounts. Worth the wait! LOL

I think you have a great thing going here as far as the 3rd Gen bumper. Especially now that you can pick up used 3rd gens a lot more reasonably priced for trail rigs.

If I didn't already have a TJM....
    We have several customers that already own others and are going to get this and sell the other..even had a customer come with a TJM on and was blown away at the quatlity difference (his words not mine), he was on the fence but ordered immediately and is selling the TJM ..nice compiment.

Nick

i must say, the bumper looks like quite the quality product. i'd definitely need to see this in person!

Just looking at the mounting bracket, that looks incredibly beefy.
    If the bumper is made with the same durability in mind, it should be a hit with the 3rd gen crowd.
    - Jamie<br /><br />1996 SR5 4Runner 4X4 Auto, Deckplate Mod,&nbsp; Hayden Tranny Cooler,&nbsp; Amsoil Air Filter, OME 881/906 N86C/N91SC Lift - SOLD, but still miss it!<br /><br />2005 Silverado 2500HD Duramax Diesel 4WD

Quote Originally Posted by MTL_4runner
    Just looking at the mounting bracket, that looks incredibly beefy.
    If the bumper is made with the same durability in mind, it should be a hit with the 3rd gen crowd.
    It is, 3/16" shell and bracing and 1/2" recovery tabs that pass through the bumper straight to the 1/4" frame mounts..the bumper is welded inside and out before smoothing....and you asked about durability, keep in mind that the first one was designed to go on one of my own rigs, which I come from building and wheeling in a recreational and competition background. Clearance (both tire and obsticle), Approach angles, Recovery (tight winch fit and thick rec. tabs), Protection, Durability, Lighting options, Signals it is packed with as much function as possible while doing justice to the vehicle and it's vitals.

Nick

Could you make the brackets to accommodate a 1" or 1.5" body lift? I see you have brackets for a 2" body lift as an option.

Thanks

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast