Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Shrockworks 3rd Gen Products

Re: Shrockworks 3rd Gen Products

prices will probably be about the same as the 4th gen bumper...

Quote Originally Posted by rocket
    New bumper is finished...
    that is one of the best-looking non-cookie-cutter aftermarket bumpers that i've seen.

very nice.
    -andy

This re-affirms the decision that I made...

Regards,

BWJ
    &quot;In premodern times, the courage of a leader often had to be physical. In the last 500 years it is more often moral. Moral courage is the ability to do what&#39;s right even when it is deeply unpopular, even dangerous. Courage is only found where there is the genuine possibility of loss -- loss of friends, reputation, status, power, possessions or, at the extremes, freedom or life.&quot;<br /><br />~ Mark Joseph

How well are those bumpers going to work with those of us that have a bud built skid plate?
    2000 Toyota 4runner with some goodies.

I've installed the shrockworks bumper on an 06 tacoma and 05 4runner. They make a really nice product. After seeing this I really wish I did not have the limited flares on my truck.

As for the fitting it with the budbuilt, I dont think it will be an issue. From what I can see in the pic there is a gap between the bottom of the bumper and the rad support. Hopefully Jim will confirm this.
    Diamond HP8 SAS / FROR Full Float Rear / DIY F&amp;R bumper / Nitto 285s / Gen1 SC (in progress)

Heres the email i received today...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrockworks
    We have taken some pre orders, I think it is looking like a couple months to production. We haven't really talked about cost yet but the best way to gain more info is to call and talk to Jim (he's not here yet). It would probably get things moving as well.

thanks,
    Nick @ 'Shrockworks'

&#039;96-&#039;02 4runner<br />When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser-

I need to start saving my pennies. The single hoop looks nice!

I like this version too..
    &#039;96-&#039;02 4runner<br />When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser-

I'd like to see pictures of the frame mounts.....
    Too bad they went with round lights for the turn signals, the DOT ovals would look better and give a large selection on lighting options.

One problem with the TJM-15 is the mounting bolts for the wench are a tad too low causing the Hawse fairlead to hang low, I see this bumper has the same issue.
    99 SR5 4Runner Highlander 5spd V6 4WD e-locker<br />Myspace<br />3rd Gen Bumper Build-up<br />1GR-FE 4.0L V-6 &amp; RA60F 6-speed for my project vehicle<br /><br /><br />Don&#039;t Ask when I&#039;m gonna go SAS, I&#039;m not... I&#039;ll build a buggy first!

Wow making me with I wasnt picking up my ARB bumper tomorrow. That looks really good, nice work.
    99 Toy 4Runner<br />Retrofitted elocker, lockrite up front<br />4:88s<br />35&#039;s with 2.5&quot; lift<br />Custom front bumper with Milemarker 8k pound winch

Quote Originally Posted by BruceTS
    One problem with the TJM-15 is the mounting bolts for the wench are a tad too low causing the Hawse fairlead to hang low, I see this bumper has the same issue.
    Man theres always gotta be something "wrong". I didn't notice that until you pointed it out. Wondering how big of a problem has it been for you? Are you always bashing your fairlead?

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast