Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The blind made to see.....

Re: The blind made to see.....

TJ, ive been trying to get onto the packing.org website, but its seems that its down. Hmmmm.
    Any of you like Guns? Hit me up for great prices! www.gunsupfirearms.com

cant wait to get the hell out of CA so i can have a ccw. i love california except for that, a few other things too.

washington is my most likely destination. my aunt and uncle both carry, and he has offered to teach me how to shoot and everything else.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

TJ, not only is that one of the tidiest metaphors, one I have not seen before, it is also the most comprehensible thing I have ever seen you write!

My personal opinion is that I do not like having problems I cannot solve. I have sought out training and acquired skills to solve problems I face, both in this arena and in others. A handgun is a tool and I like having a big tool box.
    2k 4Runner&nbsp; Daily Driver<br />Long travel front<br />Longer travel rear<br />Diamonds, Foxes, Alcans and MT/R&#039;s <br />Goes fast and slow

Quote Originally Posted by Peter
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas Jim
    You might post for the party to check out www.packing.org it is a not government site that tries to keep abreast of gun carring laws across the states. From what Little I did read it was kind of confusing as to weather your friend should carry with his family,( the big concern of the two young boys, 6 and 8 years old) I would suggest a gun packing safe that is bio metrical with a five finger code. You can buy these for around $150. This will keep they tykes out and also allow his wife access to the weapon.
    I have one of these... GunVault is one of the better companies, IMO.

I may someday in the future, install one of the minivaults in my truck.
    Hehe. Just don't ignore the 'low battery' warning too long and misplace the manual operation keys. True to form, I did this very thing and until we arrived back here to my big safe, I couldn't access my weapons and about 500.00 in emergency cash I had stashed in there.

Other than operator error, those gun vaults are terrific
    SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

You know... I've had mine for about 6 years now and I have yet to replace the batteries.
    Then again, I turned of the sound so it's possible I have been having a low battery warning for years.

How long have you seen the battery life last?
    Beat up old 2002 Tacoma

You know... I've had mine for about 6 years now and I have yet to replace the batteries.
    Then again, I turned of the sound so it's possible I have been having a low battery warning for years.

How long have you seen the battery life last?
    I've had mine for four years. I turned the sound off of mine too. If the batteries are low, the little red indicator light flashes urgently when you open the door. I opened mine everyday. That might explain the relative longevity your batteries provided......it could also be that I'm a cheapskate and bought non-bunny batteries.
    SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

i prefer redheaded step child batteries.

we have a nice gun safe at home. nothing in it, cant get the damn combination to work! i think we will have to hire a lock smith to open it.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

this one's mine...

We were separated for so long, I forgot the combo.....had to ask Mrs Fuster for the sequence
    SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

Quote Originally Posted by xonetruthcrewx
    TJ, ive been trying to get onto the packing.org website, but its seems that its down. Hmmmm.
    Sorry 'bout that! I guess it has been down for a couple of months!! I don't know why? but it has just been that way. TJ
    2000, Toyota 4Runner,V6 Auto, SR-5 Silver,4X4 Leather,Moon-Roof, Cruise, A/C, Remote Start, Pwr. Windows &amp; Locks, Alumn. Wheels, Tires are Bridgestone, Full Auido up grade with XM, all Kenwood. Color matched Bug deflector, Roof rack, Dust Deflector and Rear wiper.&nbsp; <br /><br /><br />Resistance is Futile; buy a Toyota!

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Jim
    You might post for the party to check out www.packing.org it is a not government site that tries to keep abreast of gun carring laws across the states. From what Little I did read it was kind of confusing as to weather your friend should carry with his family,( the big concern of the two young boys, 6 and 8 years old) I would suggest a gun packing safe that is bio metrical with a five finger code. You can buy these for around $150. This will keep they tykes out and also allow his wife access to the weapon.
    I have one of these... GunVault is one of the better companies, IMO.

I may someday in the future, install one of the minivaults in my truck.
    I also have one and it's great. I haven't checked battries since 2004, maybe I should do that.. TJ By the way, any one notice the nice H&K USP in the safe???
    2000, Toyota 4Runner,V6 Auto, SR-5 Silver,4X4 Leather,Moon-Roof, Cruise, A/C, Remote Start, Pwr. Windows &amp; Locks, Alumn. Wheels, Tires are Bridgestone, Full Auido up grade with XM, all Kenwood. Color matched Bug deflector, Roof rack, Dust Deflector and Rear wiper.&nbsp; <br /><br /><br />Resistance is Futile; buy a Toyota!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast