Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The blind made to see.....

Re: The blind made to see.....

See if you can get hydra-shocks for what ever you shoot. They seem to do a little better in a house setting.
    &#039;83 Truck 4x4 - 4&quot; lift, downey header,, lots of stickers.<br />&#039;90 Runner $600 project ,32&#039;s on black Steelies,Optima Red Top, 1.5&quot; Balljoint Spacers, 80 series Coils, Sleeping/Storage Platform extravaganza<br /><br />You know enough to be dangerous, get out the way before you break something i can&#039;t fix- Pops

Quote Originally Posted by gilby4runner
    reggie- Thanks for the info. My wife is 4-11 and she is comfortable with a 38... anything larger and i am afraid its to big. Dont worry a class will follow any purchase. Like i stated earlier i am very comfortable with shot guns and rifles but i will not own anything without being comfortable in its ability and my ability to use it. Thanks and sorry fluster for hijacking the thread
    Not a problem. Hijack all you want. I'll talk guns at any opportunity...
    SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Jim

P.S. Don't feel embarrassed if your wife out shoots you right off the bat. Women seem to have some sort of natural instinct to shooting... TJ

She comes from an outdoors family. She got her first deer at 9. She went that morning and shot at one and didnt have a good grip on the stock. It kicked back and broke her nose. She got so mad they went back that afternoon and she shot one. Looking at her you would never realize it but she is great when i comes to that stuff. My friends wont shoot skeet with us anymore. She outshot them all day long and finally brought up the fact that her 20 guage was smaller than the 12's they were shooting. She just couldnt understand why her small gun could hit the target and they couldnt....lol
    02 Sport (Sporticus)<br />881 / 906 OME Combo, 275/65/16 Faulken High Country AT&#39;s, Syntheic Fluids,Brembo / Hawk Combo and two car seats for the future wheelers<br /><br />2010 Highlander SE- Wife&#39;s kid transporter.<br /><br />1998 Tacoma- 2.7 liters of fury...after that is pretty plain and stock

Quote Originally Posted by gilby4runner
    [
    My friends wont shoot skeet with us anymore. She outshot them all day long and finally brought up the fact that her 20 guage was smaller than the 12's they were shooting. She just couldnt understand why her small gun could hit the target and they couldnt....lol
    [/quote]

It's real simple, she aims at the target!! That had to hurt when she broke her nose...Ouch!! TJ
    2000, Toyota 4Runner,V6 Auto, SR-5 Silver,4X4 Leather,Moon-Roof, Cruise, A/C, Remote Start, Pwr. Windows &amp; Locks, Alumn. Wheels, Tires are Bridgestone, Full Auido up grade with XM, all Kenwood. Color matched Bug deflector, Roof rack, Dust Deflector and Rear wiper.&nbsp; <br /><br /><br />Resistance is Futile; buy a Toyota!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234