Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Tetanus lives....

Re: Tetanus lives....

Yep, rear, but I got it. Stupid hidden nut.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Quote Originally Posted by 04 Rocko Taco
    Yep, rear, but I got it. Stupid hidden nut.
    cool, because i had no answer for you
    Brian

Again, no pics. But I bought a 12' tandem axle trailer, rewired and replaced the lights with led lights, and have started moving to the new place. 144 cubes of fury struggles a bit with the load, but the brakes are ample which is always my first concern. Tetanus is running great and I'm working her hard already. Need to get some poser flex shots on my storm shelter tomorrow.
    Brian

Storm shelter wheeling > mall crawling

Step one: find real trail
    Step two: drive on real trail
    Step three: post pics of body carnage
    Step four: purchase sawzall...I think you can see where this is going.
    [quote author=fustercluck link=topic=2107.msg22283#msg22283 date=1188483178]<br />I&#39;m with Intrepid, there&#39;s no use making a project out of it.<br />[/quote]<br /><br />Mistakes: Perhaps it is the purpose of your life to serve as an example to others.

I hear ya Heath. Thing is, it's my dd now, 60 miles round trip. Need to take care of some basic stuff asap like the exhaust and valve noise. need to try and dial in the steering a bit too. Then I think I'll be comfortable driving it the 2hrs out to disney.

Yeah, thats right Heath, I will drive my rig to the trail.
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by tulsa_sr5
    I hear ya Heath. Thing is, it's my dd now, 60 miles round trip. Need to take care of some basic stuff asap like the exhaust and valve noise. need to try and dial in the steering a bit too. Then I think I'll be comfortable driving it the 2hrs out to disney.

Yeah, thats right Heath, I will drive my rig to the trail.
    When I had a pitman arm fracture and then later break off on the trail I started thinking "what if that had fractured, but held on until I hit the highway?

What you really should be bragging about is that you get to go to disney.
    [quote author=fustercluck link=topic=2107.msg22283#msg22283 date=1188483178]<br />I&#39;m with Intrepid, there&#39;s no use making a project out of it.<br />[/quote]<br /><br />Mistakes: Perhaps it is the purpose of your life to serve as an example to others.

Man I love the look of that frame, so clean
    4Runner &#039;95 3.0TD.<br />2&quot; ironman with BJ Spacers.<br />2½&quot; Bodylift.<br />33&quot; BFG M/T 15x10 Wheels.<br />Safari Snorkel.<br />http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.ph...p;topic=5996.0

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567