Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Bear 8-18-2007

Re: Big Bear 8-18-2007

alright here are my pics

Jody look how dirty your husband let your son get
    [img]http://[http://www.imagestation.com/picture/...da650.jpg/img]

yeah it flexs now
    85 4 runner that's just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

Looks like you guys had a good run, was it just Saturday or did you do any trails on Sunday?
    Who drank the most limoronas?
    [size=8pt]1999 Limited 4x4 V6[/size]

we all ran saturday, then sunday some went fishing, others, like me, went home and took a shower. man it was dusty up there, and mikey got the brunt of it saturday morning on the way to the trail, being in back on a very very dusty road.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Mikey that picture of Gabe is a red X.
    ________________________________<br />Eric<br /><br />2006 Tundra D-Cab V8<br /><br />&quot;All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing&quot;

eric, using my |337 h4x0r skillz i picked up when i was a teenager:

edit: damn hes a cute kid!

edit again: Mike's tire is bigger than he is!!! thats a great pic!

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Haha that is a nice comparison. Yes, cute he is.

oh mike, did you ever figure out what your brother in law fixed/replaced on his engine that had a similar problem to mine? i was looking around at sensors for the transmission and the only thing i could find was the transmission speed sensor.

notable quotes from the weekend:
    Sean "please tell me that is as tough as that trail gets?" Bruce to Sean "we're not even on the real trail yet"
    blacksheep after climbing a near vertical slab of granite and after many attempts to raise him on the radio "oh sorry i had the a/c and stereo on"
    Luke to Andy "should i throw rocks at them daddy?" Andy to Luke "umm well umm.......no"
    Gabe to Nina " wanna go in the tent?"
    Marc to Mikey "dont take me over the hard line!"
    85 4 runner that&#39;s just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

More quotes

Sean: "my hands are numb from this trail" Eric " dude your not supposed to have a death grip on the steering wheel "

Mikey "on the next trail I want to be in front, I can't breath or see"

Seth "my rig is broke man"

FJC guy from other group "OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH" (like a little girl though, when he lifted a tire) SD Crew "Your fine"

Curran "Can I have more meat"
    ________________________________<br />Eric<br /><br />2006 Tundra D-Cab V8<br /><br />&quot;All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing&quot;

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast