Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Jimbo74's 96 Xplorer

Re: Jimbo74's 96 Xplorer

whats the rofl for?

well, the explorer may be dead!!!!! long story short, it was raining outside, i was driving to work, hydroplaned, some spinning, hit the k-rail, some more spinning, ended up on the drivers side.. and this was going 65 on the freeway (limit)... only 2 windows on the whole truck broke, the rear right 1/4 is munched, other than that, all doors still open/close, all 4 tires have air...

only liability insurnace, its still in my parents name, and they said they are going to junk it..... they dont want to deal with it.... hopefully i can get it running again quickly and may be able to convince them to let me keep it

How many self-caused, single vehicle wrecks can one person be involved with before said person is deemed incompetent and is stripped of his driving privileges?
    '95 4Runner, 3.0, Auto, 140K.

Bummer about your truck. Hope you weren't hurt or anything. What a way to start out the new year.

YAY! one less pos on the road

a car hydroplaned in the same spot i did and hit one of the cop cars at the scene...

thanks for the concern, the rest of you jerks can keep your rude comments to yourselves and shove them where the sun doesnt shine

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234