Thread: 4x4Fink's Tacoma

4x4Fink's Tacoma

My Tacoma finally arrived at the dealership yesterday morning. I went there at around 4:30pm yesterday and picked it up. This thing is sweet!!

No huge mods yet, just waiting for my WeatherTech's to come in and I think I'm going to try and find a good first aid kit to keep in it and a few other small things, but other than that, I'm good to go.

Here are the specs and pics...

Factory Installed:
    -TRD Sport package
    -V6 Tow Package (6500lb)
    -Security System

Interior:
    -WeatherTech FloorLiners (grey)
    -Maglite behind rear seat
    -First aid kit

Future Mods:
    -Window tint
    -Maglite's on WeatherTechs (maybe)

Fink

Re: 4x4Fink's Tacoma

Wow, sweet truck Fink.
    I've been looking at Double Cab Tacomas to replace my 4runner as well.

How do you like the new 4.0L motor compared to the 3.4L?
    - Jamie<br /><br />1996 SR5 4Runner 4X4 Auto, Deckplate Mod,&nbsp; Hayden Tranny Cooler,&nbsp; Amsoil Air Filter, OME 881/906 N86C/N91SC Lift - SOLD, but still miss it!<br /><br />2005 Silverado 2500HD Duramax Diesel 4WD

Nice!

I like the interior...
    Cupholder Mod

Thanks for the compliments guys!

To tell you the truth, I can't tell yet. I've been babying it and probably will for a while, at least until the break-in period is over.

It's definitely got more power than the 3.4 by far, and so far I have gotten better mileage than the 3.4 as well. Once I start utilizing the extra boost that will go away or at least become a closer margin.

So far, I absolutely love it! I'm going to go wash it for the first time tonight. I park next to a big tract of land that is mainly dirt with the lack of rain we've been having and the truck is pretty much covered with dust.

I love the interior as well, the seats are SOO much more comfortable than the 3rd gen seats too...it's great.

Overall, I'm in love!

Fink