Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Miller Jeep Trail. 09-02-07

Miller Jeep Trail. 09-02-07

I know there has been some wheelin' lately with Big Bear and June lake but i didnt go to either and i want to wheel. I was thinking Miller Jeep Trail Labor Day Weekend, the 2nd, Sunday. For those who want to, consider it going to church. Haha. I figure that we could meet up at the "Flying J Travel Plaza" (42810 Frazier Mountain Rd, Lebec, CA 93243) thats right off the I5. Say 8am and leave shortly after that. Do Miller Jeep Trail and then afterwards if there is time and we are willing we could go screw around in the Hungry Valley SVRA. Yeah?
    Any of you like Guns? Hit me up for great prices! www.gunsupfirearms.com

Re: Miller Jeep Trail. 09-02-07

haha eric and bruce were discussing this on sunday up at bigbear.

i might be up for that, not sure what my planned labor day festivities include. it also depends on when sliders get here.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Well hopefully Eric and Bruce are down for this. If you tackled John Bull without sliders, i think you can handle this.

I might be up for a run, just depends on what happens at work and if I get my front suspension back together in time. Was planning on working in it that weekend....
    99 SR5 4Runner Highlander 5spd V6 4WD e-locker<br />Myspace<br />3rd Gen Bumper Build-up<br />1GR-FE 4.0L V-6 &amp; RA60F 6-speed for my project vehicle<br /><br /><br />Don&#039;t Ask when I&#039;m gonna go SAS, I&#039;m not... I&#039;ll build a buggy first!

Sounds good Bruce. Work on the truck Saturday and play on Sunday? Hopefully this dosent turn into another solo run.

I have to swap out my lower control arms... TC wants my old ones for display......
    99 SR5 4Runner Highlander 5spd V6 4WD e-locker<br />Myspace<br />3rd Gen Bumper Build-up<br />1GR-FE 4.0L V-6 &amp; RA60F 6-speed for my project vehicle<br /><br /><br />Don&#039;t Ask when I&#039;m gonna go SAS, I&#039;m not... I&#039;ll build a buggy first!

Good deal. Easy swap also. You definitely have no excuse to not be there on Sunday. Haha. So they want them for display huh? I assume they have taken quite a beating and thats what they want to show off?

i say if TC wants them, they can take them off themselves! haha.

this date is only a week and a half away.

im going to try to get some skid plates fabbed up this weekend, but my touch screen takes priority, im sick of not having my computer in there!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

What! Touch screen? No need for that. You need armor and a locker. You get your sliders? No excuses, make it out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Seanz0rz
    i say if TC wants them, they can take them off themselves! haha.
    Except, nobody but myself is allowed to work on my rig......

BTW I got the package in today, so I have that filter ready for you to pick up.....

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast