Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Miller Jeep Trail. 09-02-07

Re: Miller Jeep Trail. 09-02-07

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron
    im in.... hopefully my stocker will make it thru.
    You can do it! Your rig is equipped the same as JnJ's. If you cant make it, at least you wont be the only one. Haha. No worries though, we leave no man behind.
    Any of you like Guns? Hit me up for great prices! www.gunsupfirearms.com

Quote Originally Posted by xonetruthcrewx
    Quote Originally Posted by BruceTS
    I will post here Saturday night if I will be making this run.... I really need to do the planned work on my rig..... gettin ready for the Rubicon on the 14th....
    Well, that would be sweet if you can make it. Rubicon on the 14th? Who is this run with? Dont know if i could could go, but i want to run the Rubicon.
    probably The Marlin Crawler Roundup 14th-16th
    http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=32954.0

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron
    Quote Originally Posted by xonetruthcrewx
    Well, that would be sweet if you can make it. Rubicon on the 14th? Who is this run with? Dont know if i could could go, but i want to run the Rubicon.
    probably The Marlin Crawler Roundup 14th-16th
    http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=32954.0
    Yep Marlin's event! Leaving Friday and comming back on Sunday......
    99 SR5 4Runner Highlander 5spd V6 4WD e-locker<br />Myspace<br />3rd Gen Bumper Build-up<br />1GR-FE 4.0L V-6 &amp; RA60F 6-speed for my project vehicle<br /><br /><br />Don&#039;t Ask when I&#039;m gonna go SAS, I&#039;m not... I&#039;ll build a buggy first!

That looks like it's going to be a really fun event. I would like to try to make it next year after I have all of the little bugs worked out on my truck.

As for this weekend...Justin and I are getting a room on Saturday night at the Best Rest Inn; right next to the meeting spot. Not sure if anyone else is coming in Saturday night...if you are, post up and maybe we can make plans to get dinner together.

im out, sorry guys. it being a 3 day holiday weekend, im forced to work. have a great time! im hoping to have sliders and armor by october!

bruce, i will catch up with you another time for the filter.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Gonna start getting the truck packed so we can head out! See ya soon!

Yep. I will be leaving here at 6am tomorrow morning. See you guys at 8.

Got both lower control arms swapped out, but I still need to do the front end alignment, change the diff oil and re-install the front skid plate. Just waiting for the sun to go down, too hot!
    99 SR5 4Runner Highlander 5spd V6 4WD e-locker<br />Myspace<br />3rd Gen Bumper Build-up<br />1GR-FE 4.0L V-6 &amp; RA60F 6-speed for my project vehicle<br /><br /><br />Don&#039;t Ask when I&#039;m gonna go SAS, I&#039;m not... I&#039;ll build a buggy first!

Right On. Sounds to me like you might very well make it. That would be sweet.

dont forget your camera!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast