Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Went shooting-Instant Stress relief

Went shooting-Instant Stress relief

Finally found some time to go try out the .45.

poked a few holes in some paper.
    (general disclaimer: havent shot a gun in like 5 years )

Started out @ 7yds

Started to get a little looser, but also sloppy @ 10yds

let loose a few rounds @ 3yds

Unfortunately for who ever happens to find a desire for me to help ventilate them i am all out of:

so i will be forced to use these:

Feel much better after those stressful days.
    &#039;83 Truck 4x4 - 4&quot; lift, downey header,, lots of stickers.<br />&#039;90 Runner $600 project ,32&#039;s on black Steelies,Optima Red Top, 1.5&quot; Balljoint Spacers, 80 series Coils, Sleeping/Storage Platform extravaganza<br /><br />You know enough to be dangerous, get out the way before you break something i can&#039;t fix- Pops

Re: Went shooting-Instant Stress relief

Wow, I'm that bad no one wants to comment??
    &#039;83 Truck 4x4 - 4&quot; lift, downey header,, lots of stickers.<br />&#039;90 Runner $600 project ,32&#039;s on black Steelies,Optima Red Top, 1.5&quot; Balljoint Spacers, 80 series Coils, Sleeping/Storage Platform extravaganza<br /><br />You know enough to be dangerous, get out the way before you break something i can&#039;t fix- Pops

Very nice. Not bad for not shooting in 5 years. I shoot on average, once a week. Definitely a good stress reliever. I love my .45 also. Sig P220. Wonderful gun. I am really starting to take a liking to my .40 though. Sig P229.
    Any of you like Guns? Hit me up for great prices! www.gunsupfirearms.com

Thanks,

One of the last times i shot i took one of the Range's Sigs in. I'm pretty sure it was a Sig and almost positive it was a .40, that is why i asked for it. Shot pretty nice.

I just need to pace my self, if i let things get out of hand to fast I'll end up with a huge collection like Fuster has.

hmmm...this sounds like the making for the next CA outing called "UltimateYota Shoot N' Scoot"

Waddya think?

Bob

cant wait till im 21! when im ready to buy, there will be a thread requesting input on what to buy, though im leaning towards the M-1911 .45
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Did someone say my name??????

good shooting. What was your rate of fire?
    SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

You may find this helpful for next time, assuming you're a right handed shooter:

http://home.comcast.net/~dave_in_del...red-circle.pdf

If you're a lefty, just flip everything!

They did indeed fuster, but they don't have to...Gun pr0n shows up and so will you.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Quote Originally Posted by TDiddy
    You may find this helpful for next time, assuming you're a right handed shooter:

http://home.comcast.net/~dave_in_del...red-circle.pdf

If you're a lefty, just flip everything!
    Nice thank you. The technical part has always been fun for me.

Quote Originally Posted by fustercluck
    Did someone say my name??????

good shooting. What was your rate of fire?
    For the most part doubles. The couple of times i went close to the 3/sec i got sloppy. Losing that little bit of barrel makes a difference, definitely need to go out often. it only took me like 20-30min to go thru 66 rds, mainly cause i was critiquing and scolding myself in between clips.

Quote Originally Posted by Seanz0rz
    cant wait till im 21! when im ready to buy, there will be a thread requesting input on what to buy, though im leaning towards the M-1911 .45
    Has been and will always be my first love.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob_98SR5
    hmmm...this sounds like the making for the next CA outing called "UltimateYota Shoot N' Scoot"

Waddya think?

Bob

Works for me any reason to go poke holes in things.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast