Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Went shooting-Instant Stress relief

Re: Went shooting-Instant Stress relief

reg,

im thinking when it cools down, we can make a go of it. not sure where...gotta find an out of the way place

bob

Quote Originally Posted by 04 Rocko Taco
    They did indeed fuster, but they don't have to...Gun pr0n shows up and so will you.

.....mmmmmm gun pr0n....
    SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

Not doing anything with big bangs tomorrow, but I will be at the range with my 4H .22 rifle kids. About an hour and a half of punching holes in paper, followed by a half hour of blowing up pop cans (filled with water), clays, water bottles and such!

Just had a couple of them at state a couple of weekends ago - our first ever trip there!

This is my little contribution to getting the next generation started. It's a lot of work, but it's also a lot of fun! Think about working with your local 4H or Boy Scouts, if it sounds interesting to you. We have to get them involved, for the sake of our shooting sports!

Before gas and ammo got expensive I'd go out every Friday after work. It was always something to look forward to at the end of the week and definitely a good way to start the weekend. Norcal Offroad is planning Rangefest 2007 if anyone is interested.
    http://www.norcalbigdawgs.net/phpBB2...ic.php?t=11531

pic 1 and 3 are the same shot???

hehe, I wonder how my shootin will be after not going for a while.... I used to put 700 rounds a week through my .45 when I shot competition. I'd only use one target all night long for practice. By the time I was done there was a 4" hole in the middle at 50 feet..
    99 SR5 4Runner Highlander 5spd V6 4WD e-locker<br />Myspace<br />3rd Gen Bumper Build-up<br />1GR-FE 4.0L V-6 &amp; RA60F 6-speed for my project vehicle<br /><br /><br />Don&#039;t Ask when I&#039;m gonna go SAS, I&#039;m not... I&#039;ll build a buggy first!

Quote Originally Posted by BruceTS
    pic 1 and 3 are the same shot???
    Opps fixed it

&#039;83 Truck 4x4 - 4&quot; lift, downey header,, lots of stickers.<br />&#039;90 Runner $600 project ,32&#039;s on black Steelies,Optima Red Top, 1.5&quot; Balljoint Spacers, 80 series Coils, Sleeping/Storage Platform extravaganza<br /><br />You know enough to be dangerous, get out the way before you break something i can&#039;t fix- Pops

Man i dont go shooting enough.

Went this morning to check out a local Gun range Smith and Wesson shoot.
    3-5 rounds for 3 bucks gun of your choice.
    Shot the super .38 in a 1911 platform. pretty nice. They didn't give me a target right away so i shot up the receipt they gave me.

Had a guy shooting the .460 Yep i would not want to be in front of that thing at all.
    The thing is off the hook.

Later we went over to our regular range and opened up some targets some.

7yrds

a mix of 25yrds and 7 mostly 25, took me a minute to fix the target pulley system so i could move the target.

yes the hand and arm shots were intentional.

tried to open up the middle

But then i got distracted and started shooting gut shots and counting down from 9 to 7 .

finally a close up of the 7yrd

Had a kid next to me who had never shot before, shooting a Glock 9mm.
    I gave him one of my training targets to help him out.
    After i watched for a few i offered him up my .45

One shot, and you could tell he was anticipating the shot,
    he gave it back, after a few expletives
    &#039;83 Truck 4x4 - 4&quot; lift, downey header,, lots of stickers.<br />&#039;90 Runner $600 project ,32&#039;s on black Steelies,Optima Red Top, 1.5&quot; Balljoint Spacers, 80 series Coils, Sleeping/Storage Platform extravaganza<br /><br />You know enough to be dangerous, get out the way before you break something i can&#039;t fix- Pops

No one else went shooting?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12