Thread: Kama Sutra as presented by FHM

Kama Sutra as presented by FHM

No 70's dudes, no indian dudes. The part of the male today will be played by women with short hair/hair up.

http://www.fhm.com/kamasutra

Example, the Raised Missionary.

There are a couple pics in there that might have a hint of nip showing through a thin bra, just FYI.
    [quote author=fustercluck link=topic=2107.msg22283#msg22283 date=1188483178]<br />I&#39;m with Intrepid, there&#39;s no use making a project out of it.<br />[/quote]<br /><br />Mistakes: Perhaps it is the purpose of your life to serve as an example to others.

Re: Kama Sutra as presented by FHM

I just happened to notice that this has 62 views and no posts...everyone is either busy experimenting or busy fantasizing about experimenting, HAHAHAHAHAHA!
    [quote author=fustercluck link=topic=2107.msg22283#msg22283 date=1188483178]<br />I&#39;m with Intrepid, there&#39;s no use making a project out of it.<br />[/quote]<br /><br />Mistakes: Perhaps it is the purpose of your life to serve as an example to others.

no replys....to hard to type one handed.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

When you get to be my age you had better make sure that you have covered all of them by then....because it might be a long time before you get to do them again!!! lol TJ
    2000, Toyota 4Runner,V6 Auto, SR-5 Silver,4X4 Leather,Moon-Roof, Cruise, A/C, Remote Start, Pwr. Windows &amp; Locks, Alumn. Wheels, Tires are Bridgestone, Full Auido up grade with XM, all Kenwood. Color matched Bug deflector, Roof rack, Dust Deflector and Rear wiper.&nbsp; <br /><br /><br />Resistance is Futile; buy a Toyota!

you guys are messed up! I saw that there were new postings in this thread but no new pics. That is just wrong!

Going to Google image now....
    ________________________________<br />Eric<br /><br />2006 Tundra D-Cab V8<br /><br />&quot;All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing&quot;

Okay found some worthy pics for the thread

TJ if this is not right up your alley I don't know what is:

Ms Vida and her interesting assets:

________________________________<br />Eric<br /><br />2006 Tundra D-Cab V8<br /><br />&quot;All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing&quot;

Wrong thread dude, this is the Kama Sutra thread, not "teh hawtness" thread.

Quote Originally Posted by ecchamberlin
    Okay found some worthy pics for the thread

TJ if this is not right up your alley I don't know what is:

Ms Vida and her interesting assets:

Eirc, couldn't you have gotten a photo of the Air Force girly with a little less uniform on??? She sure would make that mini gun look very HOT!!! TJ
    2000, Toyota 4Runner,V6 Auto, SR-5 Silver,4X4 Leather,Moon-Roof, Cruise, A/C, Remote Start, Pwr. Windows &amp; Locks, Alumn. Wheels, Tires are Bridgestone, Full Auido up grade with XM, all Kenwood. Color matched Bug deflector, Roof rack, Dust Deflector and Rear wiper.&nbsp; <br /><br /><br />Resistance is Futile; buy a Toyota!

Would love to be in the middle of this tangled mess......
    99 SR5 4Runner Highlander 5spd V6 4WD e-locker<br />Myspace<br />3rd Gen Bumper Build-up<br />1GR-FE 4.0L V-6 &amp; RA60F 6-speed for my project vehicle<br /><br /><br />Don&#039;t Ask when I&#039;m gonna go SAS, I&#039;m not... I&#039;ll build a buggy first!

Quote Originally Posted by Intrepidyota

Wrong thread dude, this is the Kama Sutra thread, not "teh hawtness" thread.
    My bad

You are correct sir.