Thread: Lunar Eclipse photos Dial Up Warning!

Lunar Eclipse photos Dial Up Warning!

I worked a graveyard shift last night, so I was able to get some photos of the Eclipse. Here are some of the better ones.

My two favorites so far:

I have some more but they didn't turn out as well once on the computer. If anyone knows how and would like to sharpen these images as well as the others I have, I would appreciate it. Some of them don't show up until I add brightness to them, then RGB is off and I get lost on that stuff, lol.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed these.
    94/2.4/5spd/261/331250GeolanderMT

Re: Lunar Eclipse photos Dial Up Warning!

thanks. i missed it, mainly because i simply didnt know about it until i was already practically in bed.

thanks for the pics for those of us too lazy to go see it ourselves.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

looks cool! wanted to see it but was way too tired... i'm looking forward to the total solar a year from now

Thanks for the pics; I always enjor these things. I tried to stay awake last night, went out in my big back yard and plopped my arse reclining in a patio chair, and promptly dropped right off to z-z-z-z land. I woke up when the shadow was about a quarter of the way advanced, and was so stiff that I decided to just go on to bed.
    Rrumbler<br />Yota owner since &#039;83

Thanks for the pics. I watched the eclipse sitting in the hot springs with my friends...I didn't get any pics because I didn't think it was a good idea to bring my camera with me. It was a beautiful night.
    Julie aka Jules, Ju, Ruby<br />95 Runner SR5 22re 5spd stock till next year--saving my pennies like a good little girl&nbsp;