Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Broken? if qoute or modify then I get user info at top.

Broken? if qoute or modify then I get user info at top.

In default display (as like right now) i see the navbar at the top of the screen with the forum path i took to get to where I am. Anytime I qoute a post, or modify my own post, once it is posted I get my user info at the top of the screen. I can no longer access the Navbar. I have to retype the url for UY to get back to the home page and get my nav bar back. Any ideas?

This is what I get when I qoute someone...

I have cleared the cookies, and all temp files, and restarted my broswer. Any ideas?
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Re: Broken? if qoute or modify then I get user info at top.

That's a quirk that should only happen once in a while. Until the makers of the bridge software have another release, we're stuck with it for the time being. I haven't checked for a while, but there might be a new patch available...

What browser is that? The logo should have a transparent background.
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

I've had the same thing happen to me quite often, but like Mike said, it will do it for awhile and then everything works fine for awhile.
    My signature

the browser is Maxthon, it is a tabbed browser, and it has a lot of features I really like. plus you can set all the tabs to auto refresh at intervals, which is handy for checking Forums, and Ebay.
    -Chris
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.

The Logo looks the same to me with Maxthon, or IE...

Here is my Home Page in Maxthon.

Here is my Home Page in Internet Explorer.

So what should be different??
    -Chris

thats what the logo should look like
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Here it is in a current version of IE:

2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack

Looks like I need to make an addition to the extra stuff that needs to be added to pages for IE to work right. IE doesn't display the columns in the correct width it appears.

Mike has a nice monitor with good resolution.

Logo looks neat. Never knew it was supposed to look like that. lol.
    -Chris

wonder if you have some setting thats messed up that doesnt allow image transparency.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast