Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Broken? if qoute or modify then I get user info at top.

Re: Broken? if qoute or modify then I get user info at top.

You're welcome! I work thousands and thousands of hours a day on the forum. (I've unlocked the time-space continuum with the help of some "skilled" labor)

Next on the hit parade is that annoying n/t/t/n/t/ at the top that we get from time to time.
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

Mike, I've noticed that it has started doing the same thing again.

Edit: Checking to see if it does it when I "modify"
    Edit1: It seems fine when I "modify" now checking "quote"
    Edit2: It only seems to be doing it when I quote things

Quote Originally Posted by Cebby
    You're welcome! I work thousands and thousands of hours a day on the forum. (I've unlocked the time-space continuum with the help of some "skilled" labor)

Next on the hit parade is that annoying n/t/t/n/t/ at the top that we get from time to time.
    My signature

I just mentioned this to Mike ...uh...yesterday... I figured I was the only one again, I also tested and saw that it was only when I qouted things....
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Looks like he needs to log in a couple more thousand hours per day.
    My signature

Quote Originally Posted by slosurfer
    From the fart sack...

I had updated some files, so there's a possibility that I overwrote the fix from previously. I'll have a look when I get freed up - probably next week.
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack

Glad that you got it fixed for those of us still on IE 6. Those of us who are in the military are still stuck on IE 6.
    [glow=blue,2,300]2002 4WD TOYOTA TACOMA "TURTLE TACO"[/glow]  <All the goods listed here>

Quote Originally Posted by Cebby
    Quote Originally Posted by slosurfer
    From the fart sack...

I had updated some files, so there's a possibility that I overwrote the fix from previously. I'll have a look when I get freed up - probably next week.
    Testing....

Doh!
    My signature

*Whines* Its doing it again.... three times this morning.
    -Chris
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.

I spent last night searching for the fix, but it turns out that the site that had the fix is being rebuilt, so I've been unable to come up with the information. I'll keep at it...

10-4
    -Chris

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast