Thread: St. Louis, MO Groups/Trips

St. Louis, MO Groups/Trips

This is just an FYI for St. Louis, MO base Yota owners. We have a group of Toyota 4x4 enthusiasts that meet informally once a month.

We meet the 1st Thursday of every month (9/06/07 this month) at Sybergs restaurant 7802 Gravois Rd. at 7:30PM. We have the upstairs banquet room reserved.

This is completely informal and it is free, although we encourage you to order food and/or drinks since Sybergs is giving us the room for free.

I’d love to see the whole parking lot full of Toyotas. We welcome everyone from newbies to hardcore off roaders

Tourist

Re: St. Louis, MO Groups/Trips

Oooh, sounds good. Not a great day but I'll try to make it here and there if I can.
    '96 4Runner SR5 4x4, manual, e-locker, manual hubs too. Stuff happened to it. Stuff is still happening to it.
    '99 4Runner SR5 Highlander, manual w/locker. Stuff is starting to happen to this one too...but not too much stuff.
    http://www.yotatech.com/f200/habaner...thread-201751/
    Quote Originally Posted by 04 Rocko Taco View Post
    Sometimes guys like to be treated like princesses too!

thats cool, thou Im not in Mo. anymore, we do got to the St.Louie area from time to time, (her family) Im keeping an eye on this, and see if we can make one of our trips the same time as your meetings
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

I might be able to swing this sometime...Sounds great!

Regards,

BWJ
    &quot;In premodern times, the courage of a leader often had to be physical. In the last 500 years it is more often moral. Moral courage is the ability to do what&#39;s right even when it is deeply unpopular, even dangerous. Courage is only found where there is the genuine possibility of loss -- loss of friends, reputation, status, power, possessions or, at the extremes, freedom or life.&quot;<br /><br />~ Mark Joseph