Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Birdfeeders

Re: Birdfeeders

Fred is another guy I like, but I still need to hear some more from him. Just haven't taken the time to do so.
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

OLY '08!!!!!!
    SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

Quote Originally Posted by fustercluck
    OLY '08!!!!!!

As president, my first move would be to start digging a very big hole. Then I'd build a very large fence between both our neighbors (and California)

In all honesty, me becoming president would result in my assassination 1 hr. later.
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Quote Originally Posted by oly884
    Quote Originally Posted by fustercluck
    OLY '08!!!!!!

As president, my first move would be to start digging a very big hole. Then I'd build a very large fence between both our neighbors (and California)

In all honesty, me becoming president would result in my assassination 1 hr. later.

...Not if I see the assassin first.....

SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

Fuster, my life I trust in you.

Si vis pacem parabellum, oh how true it is.

Quote Originally Posted by oly884
    Fuster, my life I trust in you.

Si vis pacem parabellum, oh how true it is.
    In Fuster we trust.....

I like the sound of that.

Thanks Oly, let's hope you never have to.
    SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12