Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Catalytic Converter Stolen

Catalytic Converter Stolen

warning just had my catalytic conv. stolen from outside my house at about 9:45 am so please be carefull oh well anyone know of a way to prevent this for next time cause they will comeback those little F******
    thats like rule number one never mess with another mans vehicle F****** Crackheads

[edit - Good Times - thread title modified from "WARNING BE VERY CAREFUL" to "Catalytic Converter Stolen"
    03' 4runner Ltd 4x4 v6 , no running boards , 265/70/17' s real soon

Re: WARNING BE VERY CAREFULL

too bad you live in LA. If i found some crack head under my truck up here, he'd have a couple .223 holes in him.
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

+

Quote Originally Posted by oly884
    too bad you live in LA. If i found some crack head under my truck up here, he'd have a couple .223 holes in him.
    you could maybe pull it off in LA

[quote author=Euphorickaty80 link=topic=575.msg3747#msg3747 date=1175627780]<br />I was alot of fun to build.[/quote]

no, here only the criminals can use guns. us law abiding citizens cant use our guns.

you can try welding a steel cable or something to it. but if they want it, they are going to get it.

this is one downfall of being able to comfortably work under my truck with out a jack.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

really, you'd shoot him just like that?

you wouldn't maybe threaten him first? maybe call the police first?

Quote Originally Posted by calrockx
    really, you'd shoot him just like that?

you wouldn't maybe threaten him first? maybe call the police first?
    Well, he might get away....
    SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

shoot first, ask questions later. one in the knee insures he will not go far before the police get there..
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Only thing I can think of would be to get a belly skid plate like the one from BudBuilt. THat would slow them down so much that I think they would just choose another vehicle. This also has lots of obvious uses for off roading to boot!

Just an idea.
    ________________________________<br />Eric<br /><br />2006 Tundra D-Cab V8<br /><br />&quot;All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing&quot;

Re: Catalytic Converter Stolen

Maybe a CCTV camera system would be a solution ...theres so many options and prices that almost anyone can benefit from them.
    The newer "stealth" cameras can capture video using infrared, Wi-Fi, and almost endless DVD recording. Might be worth looking into.
    &#039;96-&#039;02 4runner<br />When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser-

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast