Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Catalytic Converter Stolen

Navigator

Re: Catalytic Converter Stolen

Quote Originally Posted by YotaFun
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanz0rz
    shoot first, ask questions later. one in the knee insures he will not go far before the police get there..
    Ah but if you do that, then they can sue you, self defense or not.

Trust me, I know a friend of mine that shot a Robber in his own house in the foot, needless to say he was sued by the robber and the robber one!
    What kind of justice is that.

Rocko's Right, the paltinum in the cats is work the time and effort to steal it, and a drugie will do anything to get money these days...
    thats not even the worst... If someone robs you, and you chase them down (off your property) and take your property that they stole back, they can sue you for loss of income... and win...

pretty lame that people are targeting our trucks tho... best idea so far is the belly skid...
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Crinale
    Quote Originally Posted by YotaFun
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanz0rz
    shoot first, ask questions later. one in the knee insures he will not go far before the police get there..
    Ah but if you do that, then they can sue you, self defense or not.

Trust me, I know a friend of mine that shot a Robber in his own house in the foot, needless to say he was sued by the robber and the robber one!
    What kind of justice is that.

Rocko's Right, the paltinum in the cats is work the time and effort to steal it, and a drugie will do anything to get money these days...
    thats not even the worst... If someone robs you, and you chase them down (off your property) and take your property that they stole back, they can sue you for loss of income... and win...

pretty lame that people are targeting our trucks tho... best idea so far is the belly skid...
    And that pisses me right off.

If I catch someone under my truck, in my house, or anywhere they shouldn't be, stealing something that I WORKED FOR, I should have every right to get my property back, by what ever means I have. Whether it's .223, .308, or 10mm in diameter.
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Quote Originally Posted by Crinale

The beauty of the internet is that people actually believe this stuff...

Navigator

nah, a couple years ago my dad read an article in the local newspaper about a case like that... it might be a california thing, we have WAAAAAAAAYYYY to many lawyers out here...
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234