Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: .50 cal @ 1500 yards

.50 cal @ 1500 yards

1500 Yds.

This is a highly trained Army sniper with his 50 caliber rifle. His job is to protect the "Green Zone" in Baghdad, Iraq (basically his job is prevent the sheet-heads from sneaking into the compound).

Well, one day Achmed snuck into the perimeter and got tagged from 1500 yards out before he could do any mischief. Note the vest laden with explosives! Achmed won't be trying this anymore...he learned his lesson....

&#039;96-&#039;02 4runner<br />When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser-

Re: .50 cal @ 1500 yards

1987 Toyota 4Runner<br />Specs Here: 4Runner Page

Holy crap! Thats a big boo-boo
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

That looks photochopped or just a crappy camera.
    My signature

eww...looks like something you would see on rotten.com

its just a bad pic. i have a better pic of it and tons of others from when i was in iraq
    just because you&#39;ve always done it that way doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s not incredibly stupid.<br /><br />1999 4x4 SR5 4runner<br />http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=26&amp;topic=1 081.0

U.S. sniper...don't run, you will only die tired
    &quot;In premodern times, the courage of a leader often had to be physical. In the last 500 years it is more often moral. Moral courage is the ability to do what&#39;s right even when it is deeply unpopular, even dangerous. Courage is only found where there is the genuine possibility of loss -- loss of friends, reputation, status, power, possessions or, at the extremes, freedom or life.&quot;<br /><br />~ Mark Joseph

That is a beautiful gun. Talk about a gnarly head wound.
    Any of you like Guns? Hit me up for great prices! www.gunsupfirearms.com

Quote Originally Posted by rocket
    1500 Yds.

This is a highly trained Army sniper with his 50 caliber rifle. His job is to protect the "Green Zone" in Baghdad, Iraq (basically his job is prevent the sheet-heads from sneaking into the compound).
    There is a good chance that the soldier pictured is in Iraq now or has been there. But I can tell you that this picture is not from Iraq its from Kosovo. See KFOR on the door of the HMMWV. Also its from a few years ago as well. also from the HMMWV he was either in or attached to the MP unit or just happened to be standing near one of the MP's vehicles. I call tell this because I'm in Kosovo now as a squad leader in a Combat Engineer unit re trained as MP's for the eighth KFOR rotation and we have since changed to "ACU" Uniform. But still I don't understand why other countries want to mess with the USA We have the coolest toys.

Edit Cebby: Fixed Quotes
    84 Toyota 4Runner<br />Chevy 350/th350 swap<br />35&#039;s<br />Boston MA.

Quote Originally Posted by randver
    its just a bad pic. i have a better pic of it and tons of others from when i was in iraq
    oh definitely post it up, says morbid bob

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast