Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: .50 cal @ 1500 yards

Re: .50 cal @ 1500 yards

Quote Originally Posted by randver
    its just a bad pic. i have a better pic of it and tons of others from when i was in iraq
    That's funny, it's your pic of Achmed, as you call him. I'm sure, I saw this very photo of Achmed, on HBO, Sunday night. TJ
    2000, Toyota 4Runner,V6 Auto, SR-5 Silver,4X4 Leather,Moon-Roof, Cruise, A/C, Remote Start, Pwr. Windows &amp; Locks, Alumn. Wheels, Tires are Bridgestone, Full Auido up grade with XM, all Kenwood. Color matched Bug deflector, Roof rack, Dust Deflector and Rear wiper.&nbsp; <br /><br /><br />Resistance is Futile; buy a Toyota!

OK bob you want to see more pics? the rest of you have been warned. graphic pics to follow.

and no TJ the above pic is not mine, i just have a copy of the original one not a copy from the internet.

just because you&#39;ve always done it that way doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s not incredibly stupid.<br /><br />1999 4x4 SR5 4runner<br />http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=26&amp;topic=1 081.0

ok thats enough
    just because you&#39;ve always done it that way doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s not incredibly stupid.<br /><br />1999 4x4 SR5 4runner<br />http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=26&amp;topic=1 081.0

Now THAT is some sick shizzle! Hey Achmed, that's your skull laying next to you.

Too bad I just ate lunch... (ah crap, no barfing smilie - gonna have to do something about that)
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

These guys are gonna need some serious medical attention...

This oughta help...

SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

And you thought you were having a bad day!!! LOL TJ
    2000, Toyota 4Runner,V6 Auto, SR-5 Silver,4X4 Leather,Moon-Roof, Cruise, A/C, Remote Start, Pwr. Windows &amp; Locks, Alumn. Wheels, Tires are Bridgestone, Full Auido up grade with XM, all Kenwood. Color matched Bug deflector, Roof rack, Dust Deflector and Rear wiper.&nbsp; <br /><br /><br />Resistance is Futile; buy a Toyota!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12