Thread: Blueprint For Global Enslavement

Blueprint For Global Enslavement

Endgame

Watch this short but powerful 4 minute video.
    Education about the elite is key to survival...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkgGOFXuYPw

&#039;96-&#039;02 4runner<br />When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser-

Re: Blueprint For Global Enslavement

Here's something to think about.

The 20% of the world population with the highest IQ's live in China! That 20% is larger than the whole population of the United States.

We are asleep at the wheel and have no idea where we are going!!! TJ
    2000, Toyota 4Runner,V6 Auto, SR-5 Silver,4X4 Leather,Moon-Roof, Cruise, A/C, Remote Start, Pwr. Windows &amp; Locks, Alumn. Wheels, Tires are Bridgestone, Full Auido up grade with XM, all Kenwood. Color matched Bug deflector, Roof rack, Dust Deflector and Rear wiper.&nbsp; <br /><br /><br />Resistance is Futile; buy a Toyota!

lol... jim, by definition, 49% of the population has the highest IQ's.

anybody over 100 is "abive average" [edit: lol, after 5 pints in toronto at 5%+ each, i'm a little tipsy and subject to mispellings!] since 100 is the mean intelligence quotient and the system of measurement is based on average intelligence.

if you look at the world population of approx 6-Billion in comparison to China's population of approximately 1.2-Billion (happens to be exactly 20% of the worlds population), then therefore, by simply definition, they have approximately 20% of the worlds brightst people (over 100 IQ). by numbers, that's approximately 588 million, and it's almost double the US polulation.

however, you have nothing to worry about when you consider anyone with "highest IQ's". it's the ones that are ~135+ and who have bad intententions that you have to worry about. however, you also have to realize that China has 20% of the worlds population due to simple statistics. do the math when they are the top 1% in intelligence, and you realize that they have approximately 12-Million of these "smart" people when the US has only ~3-Million of them.

yeah, i'm an enginerd.
    -andy

Just tell me if I can still get cheap lawn furniture.....
    SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

Quote Originally Posted by fustercluck
    Only if you want Lead Paint on it!! LOL TJ
    2000, Toyota 4Runner,V6 Auto, SR-5 Silver,4X4 Leather,Moon-Roof, Cruise, A/C, Remote Start, Pwr. Windows &amp; Locks, Alumn. Wheels, Tires are Bridgestone, Full Auido up grade with XM, all Kenwood. Color matched Bug deflector, Roof rack, Dust Deflector and Rear wiper.&nbsp; <br /><br /><br />Resistance is Futile; buy a Toyota!

Quote Originally Posted by bamachem
    lol... jim, by definition, 49% of the population has the highest IQ's.

anybody over 100 is "abive average" [edit: lol, after 5 pints in toronto at 5%+ each, i'm a little tipsy and subject to mispellings!] since 100 is the mean intelligence quotient and the system of measurement is based on average intelligence.

if you look at the world population of approx 6-Billion in comparison to China's population of approximately 1.2-Billion (happens to be exactly 20% of the worlds population), then therefore, by simply definition, they have approximately 20% of the worlds brightst people (over 100 IQ). by numbers, that's approximately 588 million, and it's almost double the US polulation.

however, you have nothing to worry about when you consider anyone with "highest IQ's". it's the ones that are ~135+ and who have bad intententions that you have to worry about. however, you also have to realize that China has 20% of the worlds population due to simple statistics. do the math when they are the top 1% in intelligence, and you realize that they have approximately 12-Million of these "smart" people when the US has only ~3-Million of them.

yeah, i'm an enginerd.
    LOL!! You send these people off to college and they get a good education and all they can do now is Drink Molsens and want to talk numbers!! Party on Garth!!

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Jim
    Quote Originally Posted by fustercluck

Only if you want Lead Paint on it!! LOL TJ
    Now that's funny
    SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM