Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Being Fat, Recovering, Late Evening Fight

Re: Being Fat, Recovering, Late Evening Fight

You are a big man.

If you eat healthy, excersize regularly, and are still big, then you are big. Call it God's design, genetics, fate, whatever you want.

Bottom line is, you can't change who you are. You can waste time trying, or you can love yourself and say "fu ck off" to anyone who says otherwise. You don't seem to be doing the former, and won't have any trouble doing the latter.

As for the department fruitloop, if you'll get in trouble for ending his ass, you'll always have plenty of friends who'll take care of it for you.
    -I love you.-<br /><br />1987 BigWheel

Quote Originally Posted by AxleIke
    You are a big man.

If you eat healthy, excersize regularly, and are still big, then you are big. Call it God's design, genetics, fate, whatever you want.

Bottom line is, you can't change who you are. You can waste time trying, or you can love yourself and say "fu ck off" to anyone who says otherwise. You don't seem to be doing the former, and won't have any trouble doing the latter.

As for the department fruitloop, if you'll get in trouble for ending his *******, you'll always have plenty of friends who'll take care of it for you.
    yeah im thinking the same thing, the taller you are, usually your weight evens out. However im a small guy at about 155 pounds, now Ive tried eating and eating and eating, cannot gain much weight. Im just small and I'll have to deal with it, ive always wanted to get to about 185. I played football at 165 and that was my max weight ive ever been at. I was fast, but i got drilled a lot.

I agree, if someone like this douche has something to say in that regard, then he obviously has issues all in his own, You are a big man and could easily just pound him once and hes gone.

oh and "girls love tall big guys" that should make ya feel better
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

fight em??? "get in my belly"

sympathy weight having a (italian ex)wife who could cook on top of it didnt help. never left food on the plate either.

as hard as it was/is, cutting out those 'sitting around' beers helped the gut from hanging over the belt
    [quote author=Euphorickaty80 link=topic=575.msg3747#msg3747 date=1175627780]<br />I was alot of fun to build.[/quote]

Tourist

Very good husband and kiddo indeed. He moans about his weight on occasion too but he looks just fine to me. If he looked any finer he'd never get anything done.

'96 4Runner SR5 4x4, manual, e-locker, manual hubs too. Stuff happened to it. Stuff is still happening to it.
    '99 4Runner SR5 Highlander, manual w/locker. Stuff is starting to happen to this one too...but not too much stuff.
    http://www.yotatech.com/f200/habaner...thread-201751/
    Quote Originally Posted by 04 Rocko Taco View Post
    Sometimes guys like to be treated like princesses too!

oh and this guys opinion doesnt matter, because hes an idiot.
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

My favorite t-shirt of all time:

"I'm fat. You're ugly. I can diet."

The number one thing I hear from girls about me being 6'2" and 240lbs. is that they love that I am bigger than most. Women like to feel safe and protected, and a lot of the smaller guys just can't so effortlessly provide that feeling. That's where we shine!

My daddy poured me outta con-crete!
    -Ben<br /><br />http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=26&amp;topic=2 171.0<br /><br />People are starvin in Africa, and that&#039;s just not very ballin to me!<br />[B]I&#039;m sorry officer, I uh.....I didn&#039;t know that I couldn&#039;t do that![B]

I don't even want to hear the girl part of it. My most recent X said I was not like the rest of her boyfriends. Found out later that I was about as far away from being Emo as you can get.

I am a big cat. Until relatively recently, I was a big cat with long hair who scared people.

The point of this was temptation. It sounds like other people think and even act on this daily. When I was a really big dude in high school, I had the mindset of a huge person. We would go as a team to Pizza Hut and see which set of four people could eat the most plates from the buffet. The record was 39 with 3 pieces of pizza, salad or pasta constituting one plate.

I feel good, other than being a hairy beast I enjoy being naked, but being smaller is usually better. There aren't any big dudes in the nursing homes.
    2k 4Runner&nbsp; Daily Driver<br />Long travel front<br />Longer travel rear<br />Diamonds, Foxes, Alcans and MT/R&#039;s <br />Goes fast and slow

basically ive been the same weight (+_ 10 pounds from 170) since freshman year of highschool. im a little bit fat around the middle at 5'7, but i basically eat what ever i want, dont really gain weight. if i got enough exercise and ate well, i would be fine.

easier said than done... lol. one of these days.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

First off Cheese, Is the department head short? If so, I can safely say that he is suffering from "Short Man", Complex.

Hab, I know that you are definitely NOT FAT!!! Nor is your Hubby, and if junior is; that's O.K.

Cheese you and I sound a lot a like as far as size and such . I know that your Lumberjack compitions help keep you slimmer. I have lifted weights most of my adult life, but I made the mistake of lifting for strength. I would suggest that you lift for endurance, lots of reps, and low weight. That in turn, will change your muscle mass into longer and leaner mussel mass. Also don't forget the abdominals.

As for myself, I find that my life right now has been a very stressful year. I have been eating like a cow with muscle stomachs. I have tried to help control my stress by eating!! I know now you can't do that as I have had to start taking blood pressure med, along with cholesterol meds. Yes, for you joker's out here, I have seen the comerical's for E.D; enough said.

Tomarrow, I am going to the doctor to find out why my vision has gone down the river, along with an over all general feeling of not feeling good, being out of breath, and tired.

I am at 47, almost 48, my Father, died at 59, and all of his brother's all died, younger. I am hopefully at a point that they can tell me what I can do.

What I am saying is it sounds like your gentically made up about the same. Just do what you can while you are young before you get too far down the road to do anything about it.

You can live with out money, but you can't without your health. TJ
    2000, Toyota 4Runner,V6 Auto, SR-5 Silver,4X4 Leather,Moon-Roof, Cruise, A/C, Remote Start, Pwr. Windows &amp; Locks, Alumn. Wheels, Tires are Bridgestone, Full Auido up grade with XM, all Kenwood. Color matched Bug deflector, Roof rack, Dust Deflector and Rear wiper.&nbsp; <br /><br /><br />Resistance is Futile; buy a Toyota!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast