Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: feeler: tjm15 with reinforced mounts and outfitted for 2 inch bl

Re: feeler: tjm15 with reinforced mounts and outfitted for 2 inch bl

FYI. A buddy of mine told me he shipped an ARB from PA to WA via Greyhound Bus for something like $80. The one caveat is it must be dropped-off/picked-up a the nearest Greyhound terminal.

Might be worth a look...
    -Scott<br />&#039;01 Black SR5 4x4 w/ Black Pearl&#039;s: Detroit Truetrac | Tundra/OME 890s w/ Tokico Trekmasters | SS Diff Drop/Panhard | Tundra rotors/calipers | Rear Diff Breather Extension | Hayden cooler | K&amp;N | ISR | Deckplate | Jet Black PC&#039;d LC 16x8&#039;s w/ LT265/75R16 Cooper S/T&#039;s

Quote Originally Posted by hillbilly
    FYI. A buddy of mine told me he shipped an ARB from PA to WA via Greyhound Bus for something like $80. The one caveat is it must be dropped-off/picked-up a the nearest Greyhound terminal.

Might be worth a look...
    will definitely take a look at that. shouldnt be a hassle to take to greyhound
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

Blake definitely let us know about the greyhound shipping route...
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Goin for a different look eh?

Bump for a good deal.
    -I love you.-<br /><br />1987 BigWheel

Neli,

Interested in what kind of 'stinger' that you are looking at...Ric's or mine or something totally different? Let me know...

Regards,

BWJ
    &quot;In premodern times, the courage of a leader often had to be physical. In the last 500 years it is more often moral. Moral courage is the ability to do what&#39;s right even when it is deeply unpopular, even dangerous. Courage is only found where there is the genuine possibility of loss -- loss of friends, reputation, status, power, possessions or, at the extremes, freedom or life.&quot;<br /><br />~ Mark Joseph

broke as balls right now, so this will have to wait for a while

sorry Ian

Yeah I hear you. I don't mind waiting. I'd rather buy a used bumper than get a new one, so I ain't buying one unless another comes up

You still planning on getting rid of it next year sometime, or whats your plan?

1996 4x4 4Runner<br /><br />Suspension: 6&quot; Trailmaster/Fabtech Knuckles/Sonoran Steel shocks/coils. Rear LC coils/shocks<br />Offroad: 315/75/16 MTR&#39;s, ARB, M8000, E-locker, sliders, MV-50 compressor, CBI tire carrier, Cobra CB, Kragen HID&#39;s.

after what happened this weekend, im gonna try and get jason b to help me get a new tjm, its not in the best condition right now.

if that works out ill sell it pretty soon. and get a custom or something else, im not happy with how it happened either.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12