Thread: Bob_98SR5

Bob_98SR5

I bought a new grill from Bob that he advertised as new. The whole transaction went great until i received it.
    The entire center section (where the emblem sits) was cut, warped, and disfigured...the emblem didn't help much in coving it up. I wasn't told about this beforehand. Bob said he thought i was going to Satoshi the grill, even though i had never mentioned that.

He offered to pay for return shipping and give me a full refund...a real man of integrity. I couldn't have asked for anything more..well maybe $2 for gas.

But...
    I was presented with two problems: I didn't want Bob to loose any money and i wanted a new grill. He told me the grill came like this from the body shop/dealership, so i thought about just exchanging it at my local Toyota dealership.
    In the end, i got a new grill and Bob kept my money so it all worked out but it just took me a little extra effort.

&#039;96-&#039;02 4runner<br />When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser-

Re: Bob_98SR5

my apologies again, rocket. i learned something about being more attentive to describing everything in better detail. thanks for your understanding and all the post-sales trouble you went through

Re: Bob_98SR5

No problem. I would not hesitate buying from you again. We all make mistakes sometimes and this was one that was easily fixed whether on your part or mine.
    I don't mean my rating to be negative, if anything i hope it shows what you were willing to do. Thanks!
    &#039;96-&#039;02 4runner<br />When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser-